𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

───── 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Princess in knight shining armor

THIRD POV

Takemichi, Hakkai, and Chifuyu were playing the rock-paper-scissor game and the loser had to buy the winners lunch. In the end, it was Chifuyu's loss "Hah, you lose Chifuyu! Now go buy us the snacks before the bell rings." The blonde with the piercing guy just sighed as he stands up and went out by the back door to buy their food, not forgetting to take the money from his friends with an annoyed face.

As Chifuyu was out of their sight, Hakkai and Takemichi are having small talks while waiting for their snack, "I didn't expect that he would lose." said Takemichi while proudly smiling as Hakkai just chuckles at his blonde friend being an absolute dork.

"I know, I thought you will lose tho," he commented while leaning back a bit on his chair. Takemichi nod his head as he agreed with his friend's statement but soon realized the words.

"I know right- wait what... HEY, THAT'S SO MEAN HAKKAI-KUN! " He slammed both of his hands on the wooden desk as he was offended by his blue hair guy who laughs his ass off. Hakkai is too focused on laughing at his blonde friend's reaction that he didn't realize that he was about to fall from his chair until a pair of hands caught him.

It was dead silent for a moment until Hakkai open his eyes and turned his head to look at his savior. There stood a girl, well it was one of his classmates who gave him a worried expression while still holding his hip and shoulder.

"Are you alright Shiba-san?" she asked, the worry still evident in her eyes.

He was speechless and even started to freeze from the close contact. Never in his life, had he been this close with a girl except for his sister, Yuzuha. His brain starts to malfunction and began sweating.

"Uhh, earth to earth Shiba-san?" The (h/c) girl waves her right hand in front of his face which seems to snap him out of his train of thought- or malfunction. Hakkai can't speak a word and gaze at Takemichi for his help as he can't speak a word with girls. Thank god that Takemichi got the hint as he stand up and went to the two of them.

"(L/n)-san! I'm sorry about him and let me help you... He's...Uh, well kind of shy with girls." Takemichi explains, hoping the girl will not take heart about Hakkai's cold behavior. The girl just shakes her head with a small smile. "It's fine. I know about his awkward thing with girls and I'm the one who should apologize because I overstepped his boundary." 

The words that came out from their classmate left the two completely flabbergasted. The way she speaks sounds truly genuine and polite, she even apologized even though it was not her fault for touching Hakkai, unlike the other girls who seem to want to get close and touch him more as that was the last thing he ever want in his life.

As Hakkai try to gain a little confidence to speak to (y/n)  suddenly there was a voice coming from the front door that caught the three of their attention.

"Ah (y/n)-chan, there you are! I was searching for you." it was one of (y/n)'s close friends, Mina who then grabbed her friend's hand not before bowing a little to the two guys and pulling her away from them.

(y/n) gaze from her shoulder at the two and gave them an apologetic smile and went back to listen to her bubbly friend's story as they walked out from the class to who knows where. Right after they step out of the class it was then Chifuyu came back with two plastic bags in his hand.

"This will be the last time I play rock paper scissors with you two..." but went to deaf ears as both of his friends stood still like a rock on their remaining seats. This got Chifuyu confused about what had happened when he was away, he put the plastic bags on the table and went to sit beside Takemichi.

"So, what's the tea?"

"(L/n) saved Hakkai from falling off his seat."

"Oh- WAIT WHAT? BOY, YOU BETTER TELL ME THE WHOLE STORY NOW! "

And there began the tea-spilling session between the three but Hakkai seems to be lost in thoughts as he was still feeling blank after the incident between him and (y/n). 

END OF CHAPTER TWO