Chapter 20

"You're going to regret this, once Bonten finds me... They'll show you no mercy...." You stammer. Your cold, naked body shivers.

"Ohhh.. tsk.." Hanma smacks his lips.

"No one is going to find you, when I'm done with you." He laughs evilly, tracing the knife on your cheek.

"LET ME GO!" You shout, tears fall from your delicate face.

You shiver as the cold sweat covers your body, trying to wiggle out of the restraints. You can feel the warm blood drip from your open cuts on your stomach. Hanma was going to torture you, make you suffer for his brother's death. He wanted Bonten to pay, and what better way than to take away their beloved toy.

"Shut up, bitch!" He spits, striking your face with his fist. Your lip and cheeks bruised from the repeated hits.

You spit out the blood that fills your mouth. Hanma takes the knife and presses it down your stomach, creating another slice, you scream out in agony feeling the sharp edge slice.

"STOPPP, PLEASEEE!" You plead, tears descend down your supple cheeks.

"Once I get o-out of t-this chair... I s-swear I'm g-g-oing to f-fucking.. kill you!" You declare.

"Shut. up." Hanma orders. He stuffs a cloth into your mouth, to quiet your pestilent voice.

You shake violently in the chair, hoping it would somehow break you free.

"There's y/n's car!" Mikey shouts. Before the cars can stop, Mikey jumps out.

"Mikey, wait!" Kakucho yells, he brakes hard on the pedal, jerking the car to a harsh stop.

The cars stop and the men jump out. They inspected your car, seeing if anything was out of the ordinary, but didn't find anything. They draw their guns, cocking them, as they inspect the outside of the premises, but no luck either.

They make their way inside, Kakucho jimmies the lock on the front door. They quietly inspect the home, guns still drawn. They make their way upstairs, Sanzu's attention is drawn to two wine glasses on a nearby table. He picks them up, noticing one of them has a red lip mark on the rim.

"Hey, boss. I found something." Sanzu states.

Mikey approaches, taking a look at the glass. He throws it on the floor in anger.

"Guys..." Koko shouts.

The men follow Koko's voice into a bedroom. They all stare as they see your dress and shoes on the floor, their eyes glance to the messed up bed. Mikey's rage intensifies. He tightly grips his gun, blisters starting to form.

"Tear this fucking place apart. Find her now." Mikey orders.

They all start to rip the mansion apart.

"What the fuck is that noise?" Hanma queries.

He makes his way out of the basement to go see what was going on, he has the knife in tow.

You take the opportunity to try and free yourself. You tilt your head down as low as you can, lifting your leg to your mouth. You wiggle your toes to grip the cloth inside your mouth, after a few failed attempts you manage to pull it out.

Hanma makes his way to the main living area to see what was going on. He can hear the clashing and mumbling of low voices in his home. He grips the knife, slowly approaching the commotion.

His gaze meets the Bonten men, he immediately drops the knife, the hard metal reverberates off the marble floor.

The men hitch their eyes to see a distressed Hanma. Mikey's eyes glance down to the bloody knife and Hanma's bruised hand. Mikey eyes widen in horror as he sees the blood, raising his gun to Hanma, before he could shoot he hears a scream.