Chapter 45

"Fuckkkk." you groan as your head pounds. You're body aching from being suspended for so long. Your groggy eyes slowly drift around the room, noticing it was quite plain and small. The bareness of the walls made the silence echo loudly throughout the room. The vein pulsing in your head becomes ear-splitting against the stillness of the pale room. You slowly sit, scrunching your face in agony as the gravity makes the pain in your head even worse now that you're upright. Rubbing your head to try and relieve some of the pain, "owe." you groan.

The door to the room opens, you roll your eyes once you see who it was. "Do you know how to knock?" you spit, continuing to rub your head. Izana chuckles, leaning against the door frame as he crosses his arms across his chest, "watch your tone sweetie." he smiles menacingly. You sigh, setting your hands in your lap, "Yes sir." you say in a sardonic tone. Izana's smile turns into a frown as he lifts himself to stand straight. "Clean up, there is a change of clothes in the bathroom. Once you're done, meet me in the dining hall."..."And don't try anything funny." his tone low and stern, his finger points to a camera in the corner of your room. He then turns, shutting the door behind him.

You stare at the camera before mustering all the strength you could to get up, holding onto the walls as you walk towards the small door across the room. You run the water as hot as you can handle it, stepping into the tub once it's full. You sigh as you fall into the relaxing water, letting it soothe your sore muscles. You sit there thinking about everything that has happened and how you got here. How your stubbornness almost cost not only yours, but Vanessa's life. If only you listened to Sanzu and the others, you wouldn't be here right now. Silent tears leaving your eyes, scared for your fate. Is this it? Is this how it's going to end, being a slave to a deranged man?

No, no you weren't going to give up that easily, even though you were scared you would do anything you could to get out of this, to get back to your loves. You knew Izana was a smart man, especially since he knew Vanessa was your weak point. So, you had to outsmart him, to try and beat him at his own game.

No matter what it takes, I will get out of here.

You finish bathing, feeling much better after soaking. "You gotta be kidding me..." you mumble, holding up the "clothes" Izana had for you. "What the fuck is this..." as you further inspect the garment. You huff before putting it on, "This is so embarrassing." you mutter, but you just reminded yourself that no matter what it takes, even if it meant wearing demeaning clothing.

You stumble out of the room, looking down both ways of the hall trying to figure out which way the dining hall would be. You take a wild guess and go left. Your eyes study the traditional details of the halls, elaborate motifs and historical works of art line the walls. You go down another hall, this one a bit darker. "Fuck." you mutter as you begin to get lost. You continue down the dark hall, hearing creaking, an eerie feeling fills the air. The vibes making the hair on your arms stand and your heart race, you begin to back track until you bump into something. You scream as you turn swiftly, hearing an all too familiar chuckle.

"Awe you look like a little, lost puppy." Kisaki laughs, patting your head. You swat his hand away, as you regain yourself. You so badly wanted to tell him to shove it, but you bite back your tongue. "I am lost." you mutter, biting your lip to keep anything else from leaving your lips. "Come, boss is waiting for you in the dining hall." Kisaki says, for once in a normal tone.

You follow Kisaki as he guides you to the dining hall, making note of the directions you were going for future use. "Here you are." Kisaki says as he waves you to the opening of the dining hall. Before he goes, he leans in, "Now be a good pup, and listen to the boss." you swallow the disgust of Kisaki's breath hitting your ear as you shrug him away, before walking into the dining hall.