Chapter 49

You wake, the last thing you remembered was calling for Mikey in your thoughts. You stretch, feeling yourself in a bed, you look around, squinting your eyes as the sting of the sun's rays shining through the windows burn them. Seeing a figure beside you as your eyes finally adjust to the mid-day sun.

"Mikey." you whisper to yourself.

Izana groans as he wakes, turning over to face you, "What's that?" Your heart breaks into a million little pieces realizing it's not him. "I said... good morning." lying in a soft tone, putting on a gentle smile. "Good morning." he says with a sweet smile in return, his eyes tired and puffy. You stretch and let out a sigh. Izana places a soft peck on your cheek before throwing the covers off him. He sits at the edge of the bed, washing his hands over his face, pushing back his hair as he yawns. He gets up to get ready for the day. You continue to lay in bed, trying to remember everything that happened last night but your mind is still a bit foggy. Izana returns putting on his suit, "Get ready, there's a dress hanging in the bathroom I want you to wear. We got some plans for the day." Izana smiles as he holds your chin softly, placing a sweet peck on the corner of your lips, then makes his way out of the room. You wash your hands into your hair, squeezing your forehead as you lock your fingers together, finally piecing together everything that happened last night. You must have passed out after crying your heart out. You sit up looking around, seeing no remnant of Kisaki or his blood. You smile internally knowing he was now out of the way, for good. Now, you can focus on the rest of your plan. You throw the covers off you and get ready for the day.

You admire yourself in the mirror wearing the skintight black leather dress Izana picked out and the black heels to match. You used the styling stuff Chome and Choujo got yesterday to style your hair in loose curls, mascara, and gloss to set the look. You let out a deep breath and chew on your lip as you think of where you could be going dressed up like this. Thinking about how close you are to finishing your plan and getting the hell out of this place and back to Bonten. Your mind drifting to what they're up to at this moment. You shake the thought, rolling your shoulders back, straightening your stance as you saunter out of the bathroom.

"Ah there you are. My... you look stunning." Izana says as he admires your alluring figure. You smile, giving him a little twirl. "So, where are we going?" you query. "It's a surprise." Izana smiles devilishly. He approaches you, swinging a black fur coat over your shoulders. You grab onto it, fixing it so it sits just right on your shoulders, "Thank you." you smile. Nerves start to fill you as you try to think of where you guys could be going. "Come, we got a long drive ahead of us." Izana reaches out for your hand; you take it and follow Izana.

You can feel yourself running through a dark forest, enclosed by towering trees. The fog engulfing the dark night as you stumble to your hands and knees. You look back seeing a dark figure trailing behind, you scramble to your feet. Taking the black heels off your feet, leaving them behind as they were only slowing you down. You can feel the cold, hard ground under your feet. Dirt covering them as you run, run for your goddamn life. Your breaths taut, your lungs aching as you struggle to breath. Your heart pacing erratically as your head hitches back and forth seeing the dark figure fade the further you run. Your ankle catches a branch making you roll into a somersault. Your body splays out on the ground now as you come to a full stop, but you couldn't feel the cold hard ground anymore. Now you felt weightless, like a cloud. You open your eyes slowly, studying your surroundings. Squinting your eyes at the bright, ethereal light. Soft hues of white, pink, and gold waving like the northern lights. You sit up slowly, trying to gather your bearings. You immediately begin to cry seeing six ridiculously gorgeous men standing before you. But where was the seventh? One reaches out his hand to help you up. You take it, floating to your feet. After the tears, you smile brightly. "My loves." Their faces become clearer now, your eyes fluttering to each of their faces, "I've missed you so much." you cry, your heart aching to touch them. They all engulf you, their hands touching you, their lips caressing you. You close your eyes as you relish... relish in their sweet, sweet touch. God, they always knew how to make you feel so good. Now you could feel yourself back in their embrace, and it felt damn good. You can hear your name in the distance, someone calling out to you. You turn to see a tall, slender man with icy blond locks, "Mikey." you call out. Your body floating to him, though your face falls when you see no features on his face, "Mikey?" The voice in the distance getting louder and louder, the ethereal sky now brimming storm clouds as the darkness rolls in. Tears well in your eyes again, screaming as you reach out to the standing figure, "Don't go." you cry. The figure dissipates into the fog.