mr. forgotten !

She groans . Since when did she get in such uncomfortable sleeping position . She's slept down the floor many times before but by far , now is the only time she felt so numb , all over at that .

"Oh ? You're finally awake ."

That voice wasn't owned by her mother barging in her room in a Monday before a Sunday spent well . Nor was it her father asked by her mother to wake her up to for once enjoy a breakfast with them three present .

It was the voice of the guy she spent 1st to 2nd year of middle school with . The guy that was always alone . The guy that did great at school . The guy that laughs like he never means it . The guy that made her feel like the efforts she's done to approach him first was worth it .

The guy's name's Izuku . Midoriya Izuku .

She shrieked . Who wouldn't have . She's in her room as far as she remembers , how is this person here ? Add how he's a guy and that makes this moment more inappropriate .

"No worries , I didn't do anything ."

Not like he would've had the guts to do anything than staring when the sight of her sleeping was enough for him to wish he could walk away , if he had said option . But that didn't stop her from moving back to her bed and scurrying her blanket to her chest as if she hadn't been sleeping so defenseless .

She didn't look as scared as she thought she'd be , she figured if this situation was to ever even happen she would've thrown atleast the old lamp she owned beside her bedside table , or would've cussed her heart out . Something she's never done before . But now all she's done is shriek and move away .

"Believe me , I mean no harm at all ."

Who would believe him with his tone and body actions , but who cares now , the ceiling in her room is gone .

Now that she's noticed it , every object in the room is either floating or swaying , other than the chair he sat on and the bed she laid on . She nods at him for a bit , "W-where are we ?"

To say they were in her room , felt undeniably wrong .

It sure did seem like her said place of peace but the ceiling was gone . The colors of everything were altered to what she knew wasn't what it was .

"I don't know either . I woke up in my room in a same state as yours . This string just tugged me here in your room ."

"So , you walked miles ? Don't you go a station from my home ?"

He shakes his head , no , "Nah , the distance was less than a kilometer , and no your home was in any way there . The streets were empty and your parents , mine , are all gone too . No contacts can be reached either , and though it's been more than so many hours , the sky never changed hue nor did anyone come ."

He sure do talk a lot . A thing that she believes has yet to change . He had mentioned a lot and those themselves prove to the both of them that maybe they have somehow stumbled someplace else . Together with no other because of a string that ties at both their wrists .

"I wonder what's going on . . ."

"Same thought , but first , I'm starving ."

Ochako looks up at him . A face he would've so be ashamed of if he hadn't have to suffer with a grumbling stomach since early on . "Where are we even going to get any food ?"

He shrugs , "Fast food stores ? There aren't any people but there's bound to be some food made ready ."

"If you were that hungry then you should've just gone ."