Where You Met Eachother

Tommy:
Before the war you met him down by the cut on a summers evening, both needing time away from the stress of families you bumped into eachother and got talking.

John:
You met John when he came back from the war, you and polly had become close over the time the boys were away, you even helped out with the business. And one day you both happened to be in the den, he called you over to help with "the bets coming in"

Arthur:
Being new to Small Heath you wanted to get to know the place, so after walking around for a while you decided to stop at the Garrison, in which you start to talk to Arthur at the bar without realising who he is and what he does.

Finn:
You met Finn whilst you were both still at school when you had been placed next to him, you both instantly started talking and it felt like you knew eachother for ages and still does.

Michael:
You met Michael when he used to live in the village, and you seemed to be the only one he liked talking to. He would tell you about his dreams to get out of this place and work with horses. You were so convinced he did that when you didn't see him for a few days, until he told you everything about his new family, you both decided to join this new family together and leave the past behind.

Alfie:
You met Alfie in a pub in Camden when he offered you a job in his bakery, not the bakery you thought it would have of been. Then one thing led to another.

Isaiah:
You both met at the church where his father is a preacher, your parents were dedicated to the church, you and him would sneak off to the back to miss singing hymns with everyone else.