Chappy 32 - Insert Title Because I'm so Good at Making Titles. Arent I?

You've been looking for Jeff for a while now. You couldn't seem to find him and you began to lose hope. That was until you began to hear the song 'If Your Wondering if I want you to' coming from up stairs. You followed the music and it leaded to a wall. You raised and eye brow in confusion and then you saw a thread leading down from the ceiling. You pulled the string and found out it was and attic. So, you climbed the ladder that led upwards.

"GIRL! if your wondering if I want you to! I want you to! So make a move cuz I ain't got all night~" Jeff said singing the last part of the song as it ended.

You began to clap jokingly and Jeff turned to you quickly. He was sitting on a small two person couch with and device in his hand playing music. You sat next to Jeff and looked at the device.

"Wats that's?" you said pointing at the device.

"What do you mean,' what's that'. It's an iPhone." Jeff said showing it to you.

"Never heard of it. I only know iPod." you said poking it which made it turn on.

"Oooo~ magic!" you said grabbing the iPhone.

"There's a password and only I know it-" Jeff said only to be cut off by you.

"Too bad I figured it out already." you said unlocking the phone.

"WHAT?!?!" Jeff said looking at the screen to see it was unlocked "No way!!"

"Yes way, Jeff. Also I didn't come here to play games I came here to apologize for hitting you. And possibly take your phone." you said beginning to play with the phone.

Jeff looked at you sympathetically. You didn't noticed because you were, of course, on the iPhone. You also didn't noticed Jeff leaning in to touch your lips with his own. As Jeff touched your lips your eyes widened. You were staring right into Jeff's eyes. Because he couldn't blink you took it upon yourself to cover Jeff's eyes with your hand and then close your own. After a very short while, you and Jeff quickly pulled apart the kiss to see that the ladder to the attic was opened.

"Jeffrey, Slendy wants to see you." Jane said, ruining the moment.

"JANE! I NEVER SAID YOU COULD GET IN!!!" Jeff said angrily.

"Too bad~." Jane said with a sweet smile.

"GET OUT!" Jeff said and threw a pillow at Jane.

"Jeff, calm down." you told him holding him down.

Jeff sighed and looked calm once more. He walked to the ladder and looked at you before leaving.

"You comin?" Jeff asked.

"Sure." you said and jumped down without needing the ladder.

"Wait! One more for luck." Jeff said, pulling you into another kiss. You chuckled lightly and gently pushed him away. He laughed as well as he climbed down, you following.

You and Jeff walked to, well, where ever really since you never knew where this part of the house was.

"So, why do you hate your brother so much?" you asked looking at Jeff.

"I don't hate him. He hates me. I'm Just mad at him for stabbing you." Jeff said still looking ahead to where he was walking.

"That's sad." you said looking down at your feet.

"That Liu doesn't love me like he should?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah. I mean, when you lose family you always feel broken no matter what circumstances." you said a bit sadly.

Jeff stopped in his tracks. He turned to a door and opened it. You thought he was ignoring you but turned out you both just reached your destination. You and Jeff walked in and you saw it was an office. You guessed it was Slendy's office because there was a circle and X carved in the door. You took a seat in a chair that was in front of a desk where Toby happened to be as well.

"Sup, Tobster." you said to him. He was of course on another chair that was next to yours.

"Sup." Toby replied as Slendy appeared from no where as always. He seemed to be holding an ice bag to his head.

"Oh, you're here too, y/n." Slendy said taking a seat behind the desk.

"Missed you too, Slendy." you said sarcastically.

"That's so nice." Slendy replied just as sarcastically.

"What's up with your head?" Jeff asked with a tilted head.

"Hangover." Slendy replied, "I don't even remember how I got drunk in the first place."

"Let's just get down to business. I want 65% of the cut no questions asked." you said putting your finger on the desk and tapping it with each word.

"What do you mean?" Slendy asked.

"I said no questions!!!!" You said angrily.

"Y/n, we aren't drug dealers." Toby said annoyed.

"Yes we are, I'm Walter White." you said pointing to yourself.

"Okay... Anyway, I have a job for all of you." Slendy said ignoring you.

"Yes, we need more blue candy." you said folding your hands on the table.

"No, y/n, no blue candy. It's about a proxy that seems to be taking the wrong path. By that I mean if they don't kill then they won't be here with us." Slendy said getting down to business.

"Who is they?" Jeff asked crossing his arms as he stood.

"His name is..."