XI

"I see you have discovered the full Triforce. Now it is time to return the words of the hero to the next hero. Not but three days ago, the spirit of an olden hero appeared to me in the castle." Lindor said grandly, nodding his head occasionally with his words.

"The Hyrule Warrior." Link said automatically.

The king nodded. "Affirmative. The hero bestowed the words of the ancient age on me. When the sands blow from the southwest, the hero will rise to create the blades of golden power." King Lindor looked out of the window opposite from the door.

"The Master Sword, Light Sword, and Demon Sword." the princess interjected from her place by the bookshelf.

"Correct. But those aren't filled with golden power. You must do this. Each of you shall depart to fetch these blades. Complete a trial to receive them. The Hyrule Warrior will give you further instructions afterwards. Until then, do your utmost to find these blades." Lindor ordered sternly. He gave them each a folded piece of paper.

"What is this?" Ganondorf asked curiously.

Lindor looked at the Gerudo man. "That is the answer to where you must find your respective blades." he answered.

"What shall you do until we return, Father?" Zelda stepped forward, raising her hand to her chest.

"I shall prepare the kingdom for future danger. The Goddess Hylia would not bring us a new hero if danger were not an iminent threat." he pointed out.

They nodded and bowed respectfully as the king left the princess's study. Then, they each held up the pieces of paper and looked at them each. Link looked at Ganon and Zelda.

"Shall we?" Link asked.

They all opened their papers simutaneously. And they all observed the maps in front of their faces.

"The Lanayru Region?" Zelda inquired.

"Faron?" Link said, observing the inscriptions of tropical forests and Lurelin Town in the southeast.

"Eldin. Death Mountain, Gorko Tunnel, Golow River, Lake Darman, Lake Darunia, Death Caldera. As well as Eldin Citadel, Marinoa Town, and Rist Village. (A/N: Marinoa Town is Tarrey Town in Breath of the Wild) Of course I get the weird place." Ganon complained from his spot against the wall.

"Well, all we have to do is search for the sacred spring in our regions. Shouldn't be too hard, right?" Link guessed hopefully.

Zelda sighed. "Well, not exactly. My father said to complete a trial. And the springs are well fortified behind temples that were built centuries ago." she explained uncertainly.

She's right. We don't know what to expect in the temples. The Courage Temple is what guards the Master Sword and the Spring of Courage. It will most likely be heavily fortified. We must stay on high alert. Link realized suddenly. The princess was right.

"Yes, Link. You should stay very aware for danger. Valoria has gained consciousness and is very aware of his situation. Stay on your guard." the Hyrule Warrior whispered in his mind.

"We should stay on high alert. We won't know what to expect in the temples. After all, they guard the three sacred springs as well as the ancient blades. They are bound to be pretty well fortified." the younger boy said finally.

Zelda nodded. They both looked to Ganondorf, who sighed and nodded finally as well. They all looked at their maps and calculated silently where the springs may be.

"Let's pack up for a long journey. Especially you, Link. You have to go all the way to the other side of Hyrule." Ganondorf finally groaned, breaking the spell.