Why me?....

It was a beautiful morning for the village everyone was enjoying their lives in paradise...mostly. Then there was Gabriella or Grace, as the villagers like to call her because of her nice nature and how much people push her around. Anyways, as Grace wakes up she is met with the smell of bacon, she smiles to herself knowing it her father Jason Smith is the only person she has in her life now, he was very much a goof ball as a teenager, and he met Grace's mother at the age 24 and she was 21. They had Gabriella Smith at the age 27 and 24 but most happy endings come to an end some way, and it did for them.

Her mom passed away two months ago and ever since Grace has never been the same; when she gets up in the morning she always makes sure that she has the necklace her mother gave to her, Gabriella's mother Elizabeth Smith was nice at nature and she always seen the good in a person heart, there was a rumor in the village that she had never been de-flowered and that she would spend her time in the woods but no one knew why she would go so deep in the forest with nothing to protect herself and no one by her side to protect her.

When she got with Jason he didn't even know why she'd go in there with the monsters probably hiding in the shadows or trees, but he never worried about because she never came back with a scar or bruise anywhere on her.

A few days before her death she gave Gabriella a necklace with something inside and she told Gabriella not to open until she "finds herself" it didn't make sense to Grace at the moment but she just rolled with it at the time but now all she wants to do is open it, she won't..she can disobey her mom... well passed mother. Either she won't do it until she "finds herself" it sound so impossible because Grace already knows whom she is, she's Gabriella Smith who has all the time to lend a hand or help those who need it or don't. She makes her way to the table and sits down ready to eat breakfast.

"Hey sweetheart how was your night?" Her father ask with a smile on his face as he begins to fix her a plate.

"It was normal as usual, just me hanging out with my friends and a lot of reading."Grace smirk thinking of her girlfriend knowing that reading met the most of the time they were making out or she was actuallyjust reading. She maybe a quiet nice girl but she definitely has some hidden things about her sex life that she could not share with anyone...yeah she's a virgin but it doesn't mean she can't a have sex life.

"What are you smirking about?" He chuckles placing a plate of eggs and bacon on the table in front of her.

"It's not important, don't worr-" Before she can even finish what she was saying, she begins to eat some of her breakfast causing her father to laugh.

"If you say so." He says through a bit of laughter. He then sighs shaking his head, "Your just like your mother..always being foodie." Her father says sitting down as he started eating his breakfast.

__________________

Grace was walking with her girlfriend Jennifer through the village. They smiled at each other while holding hands, Grace really liked Jennifer. She was the only whom seem to see her as a love interest and she even talked about them getting married but every time she did Grace will laugh knowing it probably wouldn't happen. Jennifer had brown hair and blue eyes, she was also known to be the villages troublemaker most of the time. Villagers would tell Grace that she shouldn't hang around her but like mother like daughter Grace only saw good in her. Jennifer seemed to be the only person Grace really liked. Continuing their walk while all so looking for a candle shop, Grace was all about fragrance weather it was perfume, bath essentials, or candles. Cologne was very masculine for a feminine woman like herself but she can find a way to grow into it.

"Babe, why are you so in love with candles?" Jennifer said opening the door to the local candle shop.

Grace smile softly as Jennifer held the door for her. "I guess it's the feminine smell...or the how some of the smells are relaxing to me?". She shrugged a bit.