Hope I don't regret this...

'What is she hiding?' Grace was determined to find out. The only question was how? She quickly rummaged through her closet for coat simply because at night it got colder and she was headed into the forest which mean it was going to be hella cold. Grace lad her long dark brown cloak on her bed and looked around for a pair of pants and boots. She choose to wear a pair of dark blue jeans and black black boots. Grace quickly pulls all her clothes on along with her cloak, she made her way downstairs and to the front door only to meet with her father soon as she was about to grab the doorknob.

'Oh shit, oh fuck, shit shit shit goddammit!!' Grace smiled awkwardly at her father whilst cursing herself inside. "Hey dad...you're home." She looked at the groceries he held in his arm and then back at him. 'WHO THE FUCK TAKES THAT LONG TO SHOP FOR GROCERIES!?!?'

"Just in time too,where are going missy and at this hour?" He squinted his eyes and let himself in before closing the door with the back of his heel.

"Well you see......I- I was thinking I could go out with some friends?" She said through her teeth while moving back slightly with her hands behind her back.

"Oh really that's so nice!" He smiled and placed the groceries on the kitchen table and then turned around with an
exasperated look on his face, this made she shiver as she did her best to avoid his gaze. "I know when your lying, I might have been born at night but I wasn't born last night. I was a kid just like you and I know that you're not trying to sneak out of my house and you were going to use the front door too? If you're going to sneak out do it properly sweetheart." He cross his arms and huffed getting his words out without yelling.

Grace look down and rubbed her neck in embarrassment. "Dam-."

"Language and get your words out quickly." He leaned against the table with his arms still crossed

"I meant to say dang...you know that dad, but anyway I was not sneaking out i was just going to see someone." She chuckled a bit.

He got off the table with a starstruck face "Holy Miranda! You. were. going. to. see a.....BOY!!!!" He grabbed his own hair and looked down at the floor. "Have i failed as a father?!?! What did I do to deserve this!?"

Gabriella took at second ti take this in before laughing historically. "Really dad you're being over dramatic." Her arms wrapped around her stomach as she continued laughing.

"No I'm not....she's going to get pregnant, oh God are you pregnant?! DADDY DON'T WANT GRANDKIDS YET!" He got up ran over to her and grabbed her shoulders before shaking her frantically.

"Haha dad calm down." She grabbed his arm to make him stop, Grace looked at her father with a reassuring smirk. "I can promise you that I'm not having any kids no time soon." She chuckled as he began to bring his arms down.

He sighed in relief "Thank the lords, so who were are you going to see then?" He raised a brow of curiosity.

She let him go and put her hands behind her back with a nervous smile. "M-yy girlfriennnd." Grace said with hesitation in her voice.

"You two use nicknames how cute." He chuckled.

Grace sighed and shook her head "Yeah I know dad...I know." She turned around and headed for her room.

His smile dropped as he looked at her with confusion and worries. "Hey are you okay? I feel like I'm missing something here and I don't like it you know." He said following her upstairs.

"You don't need to know dad it'll be fine and I'll be fine." Grace turned around stopping her father from coming any closer. "Dad please stop protesting of this, I can have private things in my life that you do need to about." She said crossing her arms not wanting to continue this unnecessary conversation that is close to becoming an argument.