The Ultimate Loli Vs the Loli Demon Lord!!

Once Milim had arrived outside of Tempest-L/n city you had felt her dark presence and had decided to confront her yourself so nobody else would be forced to face, so you teleported out of your office, Quickly took your super form, and Met her outside the city gates to Face her, and you were A Little surprised to say the least!

Y/n: "Hey, Little girl have you seen the Demon Lord that showed up around here?"

Milim: "WHA!? I am the demon lord! Demon Lord Milim!"

Y/n: "Oharharhar, Really funny... Now get out of here before that demon Lord shows up."

Milim: "GRRRR, IDIOT I AM THE DEMON LORD! I'M DEMON LORD MILIM, YOU DUMMY!"

You then began petting her head as she tried not to like it!

Y/n: "Awww, Aren't you Just freaking adorable? Cute Loli Girl Awww~"

Milim: "S-Shut up, You fool! I-I am the Freaking Demon Lord!"

Y/n: "You're Just too cute~!"

Milim: "S-SHUT UP! TAKE THIS! DEMON FIST!"

She then Punched you in the chest, and you were sent skidding back, and you just put your hand on your chest and smiled!

Y/n: "HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, This is going to be good!"

You then Coughed up some Blood, and You then Pulled out your Katana Made by Kurobe as A Gift, and you Slowly Unsheathed it as you then stood up, and Pulled your Katana in front of your face smiling!

You: "Haaaaaaaaaaa! One Sword Style: Lion's Song!!"

Just then in A Quick burst of speed, you hit her in A Blinding strike, and you appeared behind her with your sword half Sheathed in its holster, and Just then Milim was Caught in A Light blue explosion, as you then sheathed your sword!

Y/n: "Heh, First time Baby. Huh?"

Milim was still Alive, and she was just standing there with A Huge gash on her side which she heals Quickly!

Milim: "Nice Try, NOW THIS!"

She then appears in front of you and you tried dodging but she ripped your hand off with so Much force it tore bone from the flesh, and you stood there unfazed!

Milim: "Huh? Hmph, I guess I must admit I am impressed with your calmness. You can literally have your arm ripped off, and not react at all."

Y/n: "There Is A Reason Why I didn't react."

Milim: "Huh? KYYAH!"

Just then your hand Turned into Pink Goop, as it oozed out of Milim's Grasp, and flew back into your back, and Reformed your hand!