Battle against Darkness!!/ Part 2

You stood right there being surrounded by Three Opponents from all sides, and You had your sword out ready to fight, to Save Shuna after her being Kidnapped by them, and As soon as you took one step to get your Balance Kumuko unleashed her first attack!

Kumuko: "Black Bullets!!"

Just then A Bunch of Purple magic marking appeared around you and they began raining black energy attacks down on you, and they seemed to land A Successful hit but it turns out you were nothing more than An After Image technique, as you then Appeared behind Kumuko with resheathing your sword!

Y/n: "Three Verses Arrow Notch Slash!"

Suddenly Blood spouted from Kumuko's Body as she went down, and then You Just received A Kick from Ariel, who sent you knocked back A Few Meters!

Ariel: "Well I Would like to see how you deal with my Vampire Friend! Sophia get Her!"

Sophia: "Right."

Sophia then charged at you and you were about to Kick her away with an Armament Haki coated Kick, but Just then some Webbing caught your right arm, and sword pulling you back, and Sophia got on top of you And Began biting down on your neck!

Y/n: "GAH!!!"

Sophia immediately began draining tons of MP And HP From you at A Rapid pace so you quickly Pulled your sword out of Kumoko's Grip, and you quickly coated your foot in Armament Haki once again, as you prepared another attack!

Y/n: "Gum-Gum...

Ariel: "Sophia Watch out!"

Sophia: "I Know! Divine Scales!"

She then Coated her Legs in Silver scales using the power of envy and both struck each other!

Y/n: "... Sweeping Axe!!"

Sophia: "HA!!"

You both smashed each other's legs, and it created shockwaves that sent Kumoko and Ariel flying as the power of Haki and Envy embued legs began sending massive amounts of energy flying out in all Directions!

Sophia: "Heh, New Technique?"

Y/n: "Yes, What's Yours?"

Sophia: "Divine Scales, and I don't know what But your name sure sounds familiar. Do you happen to be A Reincarnation?"

Y/n: "Yes, I still have the same name though."

Sophia: 'WAIT! Y/n Ln!? That cute boy from Homeroom! That's Him!? And he's A Girl!? Wow! I have strange feelings about this!'

Y/n: "HAAAA! GUM-GUM..."

You then coated your arm in Armament Haki and began swinging it around at A rapid pace making it seem almost like A Blur!