Chapter 29: I Am A Bad Fox Who Can Deceive Hearts

"The only thing that could capture my attention in any of your dramas is just your face alone." Even as her girlfriend and therefore, her number one fan, Lisa could not comprehend the type of drama that Irene usually acted in.

"Young Miss, I will get off work now," CL said as she headed towards the door after removing Lisa's coat for her.

"Alright, you can leave now." Lisa promptly replied before loosening her necktie and sitting down next to Irene on the sofa.

"Why are you so late today?" Irene asked as she took a look at the time on her watch. She was sure that Lisa did not come back to the villa as soon as she got off work.

"I made a trip to the Manoban family mansion."

"Oh, they have alerted you about the situation already," Irene said as she put the snack down on the table and wiped her hands clean with a paper towel. "It sure seems like this child of hers had not only saved Sooyoung's life, but it had also given Nickhun the chance to rise again. Unfortunately for them..."

"Yes?" Lisa replied in her low and sexy voice as she stared at Irene.

Irene stood up immediately and started whispering quietly into Lisa's ears.

After listening to Irene's words, Lisa pulled Irene closer to her and beckoned her to sit on her lap. It appears she was not overly concerned about the matter regarding Seo Joon's family.

"It is very simple to find out the truth. I can just ask the butler to get a DNA test done to compare the results on both Nickhun and my second uncle's DNA. By doing so, the truth will come to light."

"It is important that you do not act rashly even after you discover the truth. You have to agree to let them get engaged. It is crucial for Sooyoung and Nickhun's to get their hopes lifted. Once they start acting smug about the engagement, we will find the perfect timing to drop the bomb on them." Irene placed her arms around Lisa's neck and started acting like a spoiled child. "You can promise me that... right?"

"My grandfather has already decided on this matter. Therefore, I will not interfere in it."

The only reason why he agreed to the engagement was because of the deputy director of HYBE Enterprise and because of the child that Sooyoung was carrying.

"That is good then," Irene said with a smile on her face. "Do you remember that you were supposed to discuss the matter regarding the Bae family lawyer with me tonight?"

"The driver will pick you up and bring you to meet the lawyer tomorrow," Lisa replied immediately before lifting Irene up from the sofa into her arms and carrying her to the bedroom.

"Do you really think that the dramas that I acted in are not good at all?" Irene could not help but asked as they were on the way to the bedroom.

"It is really bad," Lisa replied without any hesitation. "It does not depict any cultural connotations at all."

"If you are such a cultured and refined person, then what do you think you are trying to do now?" Irene said as she angrily pushed Lisa's chest away from her. "You are trying to get me to sleep with you every day!"

"Stop moving around." Lisa said as she placed her on top of the bathroom vanity top. She seized the opportunity to grab hold of her hands before saying, "I used to think that you were like a sheep that was really weak and needed protection. However, now I finally realized that you have so much resistance in you."

"I am a bad fox who can deceive hearts," Irene whispered into Lisa's ears as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Why don't we make a bet?" Lisa asked as she lifted up Irene's chin slightly. "Within the next ten days, you will willingly give yourself to me. Do you dare to gamble with me?"