Chapter 81: I Will Only Wear My Lisa's

"You wanted to see me so urgently just to ask me about the items that Lisa had sold off in the past?" Lee Joon Gi asked Irene as he sat at the pavilion. He thought that Irene was very strange. "Why do you want to know?"

"I want to get those items back for Lisa," Irene replied. "I know how important those items must have been to her."

Lee Joon Gi pondered for a little while before he sighed. "I understand your intention, but I feel that you should just give up already. With Lisa's current status, she would have already easily traced those items back by now if she wanted to..."

"That is her problem. As you understand, I have never been able to do anything for her. Therefore, I would really like to be able to do something for her, uncle."

Lee Joon Gi raised his hand to look at the time. It was almost time for him to leave for the airport. Therefore, he quickly got down to business and he wrote down three items on a piece of paper for Irene. "If you really want to get those items back for her, you should look for these three items. However, I personally think that you would not be able to afford any of those items even if you worked at Ace Media for the rest of your life."

"Then I would willingly be a slave for the rest of my life. What is the big deal?" Irene replied immediately. "Uncle, are you going to take advantage of my situation then?"

"Get back to work," Lee Joon Gi said as he rolled his eyes and sighed. "I don't want Lisa to suffer anymore injustice. If Lisa wants to get married, you had better agree to get married to her. I don't care if you want to focus on your acting career. If you continue to keep Lisa waiting for you, I will let you die a very horrible death."

"Uncle, don't worry. You can be rest assured. Lisa and I have already talked about this matter. We have decided to let nature take its course!"

How could nature take its course when it comes to marriage?

"I am just afraid that you will hurt Lisa again. I don't want that child to get cheated after all that she has done for you," Lee Joon Gi said as he stared at Irene. "You can go now."

Irene picked up the piece of paper that Lee Joon Gi had scribbled on and she quickly took out her cell phone to take a picture of the paper before carefully placing it into her purse.

Hae-in peeked at the piece of paper and although he only saw the first item on the list, he could already tell the value of that item. It was no wonder why Irene said that she needed to earn a lot of money.

"I know that the first item on the list had recently appeared on the auction market not too long ago. It was then successfully taken away by a collector for nine digits," Hae-in could not help but say to Irene. "Based on your current situation, even if you continue filming without sleeping for years, it would still be impossible for you to gain that much money."

Irene glared at Hae-in and said, "If I can never save that much money in years, then I will just spend a lifetime saving up for that amount of money to get that item back!"

Hae-in was speechless was he heard her reply.

This must be love.

Very soon, the car that they were in entered the mountains. As the temperature had already plummeted, Hae-in placed a blanket that he had prepared onto Irene's leg. "The shooting location is at a very scenic spot at the top of the mountain. Therefore, it is going to be very cold. However, you don't need to worry because I have already prepared a coat for you. When we arrive at the location, we should go and meet the director first."

"Alright then. I will just follow your arrangements." The sky was still dark so Irene could not see the scenery outside.

When they finally arrived at their destination, it was already eight o'clock in the morning.