Chapter 156: Oh My, Boss Really Knows How to do Business!

In fact, this was not the first time that Ace Media had arranged for an interview for its agents. Therefore, the journalist was already pretty experienced at handling this kind of interview. As long as Director Jung Hae-in could give them a brief account of what they wanted to focus on, the journalist would be able to grasp the theme accurately. Very soon, Tiffany was already sitting in the room where the interviews were usually conducted. It was a very bright but comfortable working room which was fully equipped with a coffee bar.

"Our interview will begin now."

Tiffany portrayed her professional side when she was in front of the cameras as she spoke to the journalist about the main differences between the local agents and the agents that worked abroad, as well as the people that she had already encountered and connected with during her short time here.

Tiffany could not help but laugh when the journalist then asked her about why she had requested to be Irene's exclusive agent as soon as she entered Ace Media. She smiled as she replied confidently, "That was because I thought that it would be a big challenge. To be honest, I was initially extremely confident that I would be able to keep her under control easily because of the vast amount of experience that I have dealing with all sorts of artists."

"However, after spending some time with her and getting to know her personally, I have realized that Irene really has an amazing personality that is completely beyond my imagination. Now, I feel as though I have already fallen for her spell."

The journalist laughed before saying, "Well, now I am really looking forward to interviewing her next time!"

"Then, you had better seize the opportunity because Irene will shine and take the spotlight very soon."

"Definitely. Haha. Let us get back to our main focus today. I heard that you have worked in many different industries before you became a professional agent. Can you share some of your working experiences with us?" the journalist shifted the focus back to Tiffany in a very professional manner.

"It is very common to take on some part-time job overseas. As my family was struggling with financial difficulties when I was in college, I had taken on a part-time job selling liquor for a nightclub. My job was to stand on the street with my colleagues at that time to introduce and promote new beer and liquors to passersby. Since we are discussing this topic, I would like to share a little about an unfortunate incident that had happened to me at that time..."

"Oh my god! That is why all girls should be reminded that they should stay alert and pay attention to their own safety, regardless of whether they are here in Korea or abroad. Moreover, I can tell that you are a sentimental person, Tiffany. You have identified the wrong person as your benefactor, and you have spent so many years repaying her for something that she has not done. You must have mixed feelings right now." The journalist mentioned some of the key points of Tiffany's story without making her feel uncomfortable or embarrassed.