Chapter 6

Felix POV

I'm Felix I'm 18 years old I love soccer and mess up with my friends and you're dead. Touch what's mine and you're dead. I am the typical high school boy I have friends , I am a soccer player , I am rich , I have quite the looks. Basically I have name and fame but I don't really need it. I have friends they just matter to me and I have no love life not that I don't get people around me it's just I didn't found the one I want until now.

My life's simple , home .. school practice .. play soccer .. hang out with friends and back home. But recently my life's motto is changed well you see there is someone who captured my eyes and I need that someone for myself at any cost well I sound like a gangster but I'm serious there is someone I need for myself that someone I saved from Derek twice. NATE.

Ever since I laid my eyes on him on the field I knew I wanted him. I don't like labeling myself but if you really want to know I'm bi but I am also natesexual. You have no idea what that small tiny boy does to me ever since I laid my eyes on him. Everyday I feel like taking him and running away so only I can have him.

And I so damn hate it with someone else touch him because he is mine only. And I will show him how much I want him but do he want me? Because after the weekend we spent at his place a month ago he and Kai are like inseparable and that kills me deep inside but I am willing to change that.

But if he likes Kai? And if Kai likes him back? What do I do? Do I give up? Do I sacrifice for my best friend and the little boy I like?

"What are you thinking?" Kai was currently in my room after school he directly came with me to my place.

"Nothing." I was pretending to use my phone.

"By the way I wanted to tell you something." I looked at him .

"Sure what is it?" What does he wants to say me.

"What do you think about Nate and I." My hand clenched. Why why why. What do I say ? That please stay away from the guy I like?

"What do you mean?" My voice was filled with anger but I tried hiding it.

"I'm thinking of proposing him." No no no please no Kai don't.

"Why not?" I looked into his face.

"Did I say that out loud?" I whispered.

"Yep so now tell me why not?" What do I say? But if I want Nate I have to say it.

"Because I want him." I said loud and clear. He smirked.

"Oh really but I love him and he loves me." NO.

"You ain't serious please tell me." I demanded. He looked at his watch and stood up.

"You have 15 to 20 minutes till I walk and go to his place to propose him so all the best." I glared at him and he walked out . I can't let him take Nate from me. I took my phone car keys and wore my shoes and ran towards my car and drove towards Nate's place. After reaching at his drive way I Parked the car and rang the bell his dad opened the door I greeted him I was glad I reached before Kai.

"Hello Sir I'm here to meet Nate." His dad asked me to go into his room so I ran and my heart beat was faster I took deep breathe and knocked the door and few seconds my beautiful little tiny Nate was standing in my hoodie and his eyes were red looks like he was crying but why.

"F-Felix wh-what are you d-doing here?" His voice cracked.

"Are you ok?" I pulled him in my arms I could tell he was trying not to cry.

"Doesn't ma-matter." He pulled away my heart clenched. I held his face in my hands and forced him to look at me.

"Do you not want me here?" Does he not want me?

"I d-do."

"Then whats the matter and why were you crying , did Kai say anything? I will kill him." His eyes widened.

"Why?" He whispered.

"Because you're mine and I will kill whoever dare to hurt you." He looked shocked. He gasped.

"B-but y-you hurt m-me."

"How?"

"By not being with me." He cried and pouted. I hurt the guy I like and I didn't know? And I had enough I pulled him closer and captured his pink pouted lips with mine . I kissed him he gasped and widened his eyes I moved my lips but he didn't react. Does he not want to kiss me back? I pulled away.

"Sor-" he pulled me down and kissed me I was surprised but I happily picked him and he tightened his legs on my waist I held him and kissed him and we deepened the kiss I bit his lower lips and pulled away with his lip in between my teeth. And pecked his lips before completely pulling away.

"Did we really?" He was still shocked I chuckled.

"Yes baby we did." He blushed he was still in my arms. It feels my arms are made for him.

"Does this mean you l-like me too?" Too? Does this mean he always liked me?

"Always." I kissed his forehead.

Now that I have my baby boy with me I want nothing else.