Chapter 20

Nate POV

It's been five months since we shifted to our new home and Felix is working in his fathers company since he doesn't wants to continue his studies. Whereas Kai , Aiden , Nolan and I are studying together in local university. After the classes were over I come straight to meet my fiancé and we're planning our wedding which is after I graduate I don't get it why are we waiting?

I was now sitting on my fiancé's lap. Someone knocked at the door I stood from his lap and he asked them to come in. There was a middle aged man and a girl who looked around 20 21 years. We greeted them. I sat on chair next to his which he placed it for me not that I sit there because I always end up on his lap.

"Yes Mr Baker how can I help you?" Why does he sound sexy. Hearing his voice made my pants almost tight.

"Can you ask him to leave so we can have privacy." How dare he ask to kick me out? I glared at him.

"NO , either speak or leave. Simple" Felix made it crystal clear.

"Anyways Mr Wilson this is my daughter Riley Baker." She was lusting on my fiancé what a bitch. "So your father and I were in college together and we have been working together so what I was thinking if we merge our companies and announce your and my daughter's wedding, of course you can think it over but it will be good for our companies if the two of you get married." My blood was boiling on the thoughts of my Felix with someone else. I looked at him he was listening carefully.

"Are you done?" I looked down unable to hear more.

"Yes." The man proudly said.

"So you can take your daughter and leave." I smiled at Felix.

"Bu-" Felix cut him.

"You see this guy over here." Gesturing me "He is the love of my life and he is my fiancé so what makes you think I will leave my beautiful fiancé for your ugly daughter , no offense." I bit my lower lip stopping myself from giggling.

"He is a boy he is nothing he will get you nothing but marrying me will give you more fame." Felix rolled his eyes.

"Yes he is a boy but this boy is my world. He maybe not a businessman but he is definitely not nothing and I am marrying him for the guy he is not for money or fame so please. OUT." She huffed and left but not before glaring at me and her father stood there.

"This guy wont even give you children but my daughter can." Felix stood.

"I SAID GET OUT." After the man left he called the security saying if ever that man or his daughter showed up they should never allow them in. The whole conversation made me think. "Are you ok baby?" I nod my head.

"Just tired." After an hour we left to home. I took nap and wake up saw Felix prepared fried chicken with rice. And we had dinner while watching tv after the dinner I did the dishes and met my man in the livingroom we watched some show then he off the tv and we were cuddling.

"What's in that pretty little head of yours?" I sat staring at the black tv screen.

"He's right I can never give you kids." He sighed and mumble something 'I will kill that bastard' he sat and pulled me to him and held me in his arms.

"You're right you can't give me kids but only you can give me happiness , only you can give me purpose to live , only you can love me as much as you do. So what if you can't give me a kid we can adopt and also we can get a surrogate , there is always an option." I smiled.

"You're right."

"So do not ever think that again ok?" I nod my head. "I love you baby."

"I love you to the moon and back." I grin he chuckled and pecked my lips.