Chapter 7

Warning : Homosexual slur

Nate POV

Its been a month ever since Kai knew I liked Felix and we have been trying to make Felix jealous by sticking around each other all the time. Kai's been like elder brother who's protective of me. He's been helping me but it looks like Felix feels nothing for me.

I tried everything to see if it will effect him or no but nope nothing nada. Every night I wear his hoodie and cry but why do I like someone whose not mine? And can never be mine. I started giving up but Kai doesn't because apparently he thinks I'm what Felix wants.

Over a month I have tried everything but nothing works but Kai being Kai doesn't wants to give up yet. Right now I am wearing his hoodie and my tears were falling. I want him , Is it too much to ask? I don't know how long I have been crying I heard someone knocking my room door. I wiped my eyes and went to open the door.

"F-Felix wh-what are you d-doing here?" My voice cracked. What's he doing here.

"Are you ok?" He pulled me in his arms , I tried not to cry.

"Doesn't ma-matter." I pulled away. It hurts. He held my face in his hands and forced me to look at him. I love feeling his skin on mine.

"Do you not want me here?" Does he not know that I'm dying here without him?

"I d-do."

"Then whats the matter and why were you crying , did Kai say anything? I will kill him." My eyes widened. Wait what?

"Why?" I whispered.

"Because you're mine and I will kill whoever dare to hurt you." I was shocked. I gasped.

"B-but y-you hurt m-me."

"How?"

"By not being with me." I cried and pouted. I want him but he didn't need me. Suddenly He pulled me closer and captured my pouted lips with his pink ones. He kissed me. OMG OH MY GOD MY FELIX IS KISSING ME . AM I DREAMING PLEASE GOD NO. I gasped and widened my eyes he moved his lips but I didn't react. I was so numb. He pulled away thinking I didn't want to kiss him.

"Sor-" I pulled him down and kissed him he was surprised but he picked me and I tightened my legs on his waist he held me and kissed me and we deepened the kiss he bit my lower lips and pulled away with my lip in between his teeth. And pecked my lips before completely pulling away.

"Did we really?" I was still shocked. I can't believe it. He chuckled.

"Yes baby we did." I blushed on the pet name I was still in his arms. I perfectly fit in his arms.

"Does this mean you l-like me too?" Does he like me as much as I like him?

"Always." He kissed my forehead. I was finally happy I was in arms of the guy I always liked.

After a while we laid on my bed I was beyond happy. He was laying on his back I kept my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. And one hand playing with my hairs and other one intertwined with mine.

"Do you um" he cleared his throat "do you like Kai?" He whispered Kai's name.

"I do but as a brother." He sighed in relief. "For the past month he's been trying to make you jealous so you confess you like me as much as I do." He pulled my face so I was looking at his face.

"So it worked." I nodded my head my tears started falling.

"Finally." My voice cracked. He immediately sat and pulled me on his lap facing him. He wiped my tears.

"How long? I Mean how long you have known you like me?" I looked into his eyes.

"Sophomore year." He looked confused "I was a student of Whittemore high school." He's lips shaped O. "One day I was doing my assignment in school library and I finished late so I was walking towards the gate and I glanced up and saw the most handsome guy I have ever seen. He took my breathe away. He walked away where I was stuck in my place I didn't know who was he or was he from my school or whats his name. All I knew how he looked like.

Throughout the football season I stole glance and I always stayed back to see him. Just like that I spent every football seasons admiring the guy. One day I purposely walked next to him and slightly hit his shoulder so he sees me but he didn't spare me a look." My single tear fell and Felix kissed it away I blushed "I had no idea about the guy but one time I heard his teammates talking that's when I heard his school name 'King's High School' but nothing else I knew.

Till one day I used the boys locker room to change I saw the guy walking straight towards the showers I didn't meant to stare but you know the quote 'seeing wrong person at the wrong time' in my case PEOPLE that's when my bullies came and saw me looking at you"

⚡️FLASHBACK⚡️

Why is this guy so handsome. I wish I knew his name. Ok Nate stop staring I better leave before he sees me staring and think I'm a freak. I was about to turn around. Someone held me by the collar and pulled me out and threw me on the floor.

"Look who I found checking out the guy in the shower" James spat Owen and Silas were standing behind him I wanted to stand but he punched me right in the face. I fell back. "Fag stop using our locker room and be honest how many times have you been checking us out." Why would I check him out?

"N-Never." He punched me back.

"Do not lie to me." He punched me harder . Why would I lie? He isn't my type.

"Y-You have nothing for me to check you out." I cursed myself for being bold at this situation. Owen and Silas chuckled that had hit his ego because he never stopped punching and kicking me.

⚡️END OF FLASHBACK⚡️

"- after that s-some t-teacher f-found me and I-I was taken t-to the h-hospital and that's when my p-parent decided t-that was enough a-and we came here and my bullies were e-expelled." I was mess in tears and Felix tightened his arms around me I wiped my tears and cleared my throat "So when my parents told me about me going to King's high I was so excited but I searched for you everyday for the whole month but I didn't find you. I was starting to think you weren't a student of King's high but then I met Kai when Derek pushed me and then I met Aiden and Nolan and I believed I wouldn't ever meet Felix because everytime they asked me to meet you something happen.

But then you saved me from Derek and I didn't know how to react and that's when I ran away and when I knew you're Felix I was happy but then you weren't interested in me." I pouted he pecked my pout. He looks like he wants to kill somebody so bad.

"But I always knew I wanted , actually no I always needed the guy I saved from Derek. Ever since I laid my eyes on you I liked you. And I needed you. For myself so when Kai said he wants to propose to you I was like that's it I will make you mine and guess what you're mine and only mine." He pulled me closer and kissed me our lips moved in sync and that feeling was the best feeling in the world.