Chapter 12

Nate POV

Can you believe it , It's been a month and I haven't seen Felix. I feel helpless I don't know what to think. How can he leave me like this and go? We still had a lot to do together.

But one question keeps coming on my mind. Does he not want me anymore? What else to expect?

"Little guy are you ok?" He whispered I chuckled and shrugged.

"How can anyone disappear like that? He left nothing behind like he doesn't want anything to do with us anymore."

"You ain't helping Aiden." Nolan was pissed Kai ignored them and I was in his embrace.

"I need him. He is everything to me . I love him so much." I whispered and sobbed. "D-does he not want m-me? D-did he g-give up o-on me? Am I the r-reason h-he's gone?" I sniffed.

"No ok. You ain't the reason I'm sure something is wrong." Nolan wiped my face.

"Wait wait. How can we forget the main point?" I pulled away and we looked at Kai what is he talking about? "Guys think Little guy said the last time he saw Felix was when he's FATHER came." I don't get anything but the looks on Aiden and Nolan says they got idea of this whole thing.

"How did we not think that. It's not the first time after all." Nolan told himself more than us.

"Guys?" I am confused.

"Little guy its not our story to tell but this thing Felix disappearing after his dad showing up has happened before." Kai explained.

"But that took 3 days max." Aiden pointed.

"Ya but what if, sorry Nate but what if he's gone for good?" No no no please god no. My tears were falling again. I sobbed and they took me in their embrace.

Felix please come back to me please. I need you. You can't leave me Felix p-please. I cried my self to sleep.

*******

The next few days were the same I stopped talking to everyone and I cry my self to sleep and hardly eat or hardly concentrate on school. We were in Kai's room he says it's good for a change.

"Nate please say something." I ignored Nolan what do I say?

"Little guy go easy on yourself."

"Ya Nate and take eat ice cream." Aiden came with my fav ice cream but I ignored him as usual. After what looked like two hours my phone started ringing it was unknown number and Felix came in my mind. I picked.

"H-Hello." My voice got heavy.

"Is this Nathan?" He sounded like middle aged man.

"Yes."

"I'm Jason can you come meet me at Felix's place?" Wait Felix? Jason? OMG Jason.

"Yes yes I will be there bye."

"Guys let's go to Felix's place." I explained them once we got in car. We reached I saw uncle Jason I ran towards him. "Where is Felix?" He gave me an envelope I looked at him and he walked back in the house. I opened the envelope the guys gave me little space which I was grateful for.

Hey my baby boy , don't you ever think I disappeared because I don't want to be with you. I'm dying to be there and hold you in my arms. Love I'm sorry that I didn't contact you before leaving. There are a lot going on and I promise to tell you everything once I'm back. I am sorry for not being with you I'm sure you have been crying I'm so so so sorry baby. I don't know when I'll be back and the last time I saw you my phone was taken from me so I couldn't text you. But I will be back soon ok. I don't even know if you gonna receive this letter because how hardly I posted it to uncle Jason so he could give it to you I even gave him your number to call you. Once I'm back I will tell you something I'm dying to say. Please stop crying and take care of your self for me. I don't know if I will show up at the final match or no just wish the guys all the best and if they read this letter guys please take care of my baby till I'm back. Baby I will try coming to you soon so see you around. I wish I could kiss you right now. Xoxo

Love ,
Your Felix.

I held the letter next to my heart and fell on my knees and cried.

"Please baby come back already." The guys came and I don't know who took the letter all I know I was in Nolan's embrace and I fell asleep.