Chapter 13~ Camvie or Evden?

"Mandi!" Jax bursted in and joined in the embrace. The three siblings were back together.

"I missed you so much!" Jax exclaimed.

"I missed you too...." Mandi was still off-put by the fact her sister did that for her. Gave up her freedom.

"What's wrong?" Jax asked pulling back from the hug.

Mandi was about to explain everything till Evie gave her a stern look and spoke "Nothing happened. We're fine...."

"Okay then I better go get Emma and Daniel..."

"No!" Evie shouted than pulled back as Jax headed for the door.

Jax turned around with a strange look on his face.

"What's up with you today? Why can't I go get them?" Jax knew something was up.

"Mandi just came back can we have a little family time....?" Evie stated, but the word family was an unfamiliar taste in her mouth. She just realized. This was the first time she felt like a true family.

"Okay then...." Jax relaxed.

~

Evie met Camden behind the Seven four hours later. After Emma and Daniel met Mandi.

She walked up to him.

"Camden." She whispered "Take this letter and don't open it until tomorrow at 6pm." It was a very harsh whisper.

"Wait what, why? Evie why are you acting all weird...?" He looks down into her pleading eyes. He could see right through them. Something was wrong.

"Camden I...." She held the seem of his shirt.

"Yes?" Camden had no idea he talked in his normal voice didn't take any caution.

She grabbed his head and pushed it downward so their lips touched and kissed. It was a sweet kiss. Evie had to do it before she would be controlled by her father.

Than they just held eye contact until Evie backed away "I have to go....." She tele-transported transported out of there.

Camden was left in shock with her letter in his hand. He looked at it. He was deciding when to open it. Until he came to a conclusion to open when Evie wanted him too.

~

Evie tele-transported back into her bedroom. She would miss it a lot. However she would miss her friends more, Camden more.

Was she just gonna stand around and let this happen? If she blabbed it would not end well, for anyone.

Jax walked into the room. He sat on the bed behind her while she looked out the window.

"I remember when we were younger you used to always look out your window and wonder what the world was like." He sighed. "Beyond Sydney, beyond Australia, and Beyond the sky."

"I remember that too...." Evie was holding back tears she couldn't show fear. She didn't want him to see her pain. He could suspect something.

"Daniel...." Evie remembered she could talk to Daniel! She was never gonna be alone. They would find her eventually and save her.

"What about him?" Jax leaned forward pushing himself off the bed.

"You'll know...." Than she turned around and hugged him.

Jax looked down at his sister confused. He hugged her anyways.

~

The day had come. Evie was not scared she had prepared herself a lot for it to come.

As she was eating breakfast she was writing a note to leave on her bed. Hopefully they would find her. She was prepared for the worst.

The letter was sealed and set on her bed. She cast a spell to make a bannana milkshake appear. Hey if it's her last day she's gonna eat a milkshake.

Mandi walked into the room. Her medium length hair cascaded off her shoulder.

"Hello...." Evie continued sipping her milkshake.

"Evie you know what's gonna happen right?" Mandi had overheard a lot of her father's plans on getting the chosen one's powers.

Evie was silent....

"He is just gonna use you to get her powers, your close to Emma." Mandi sat next to her sister at the table. "The worst part is you will have to force Emma to give them up....." Mandi spoke in her usual soft voice.

Evie hadn't thought it though. She realized what she had to do.

"Tell everyone that I love them okay...." Evie stated standing up.

"Wait Evie!" Mandi stood but it was too late Evie had already transported out.

Mandi knew what her sister was going to do..... She was scared.

~

AN: Sorry it's short I wanted to get a new part out!

Here's the big question. Should it be called Camvie or Evden?