Title

I'll think of a title sometime

--------

"Hey, are you awake?" You heard whispered from the person next to you, who you thought was asleep.

"Yeah, seems you are too?" You turn your head to look at your boyfriend who's now sitting up, looking down at you.

"I couldn't sleep."

You and Varian had decided to have a sleepover since you never really got much alone time together these days. He was very busy with his inventions for Rapunzel and corona. However, he took the weekend off for you two to spend together.

It was 12:00 am on Saturday and it appears neither of you could sleep.

"Did I wake you up? Sorry." He said, laying back down.

"It's okay, I couldn't sleep anyway." You sit up, causing Varian to do the same. "Did you need something?"

"No, I just can't seem to get to sleep."

"And what am I supposed to do about that?"

"I thought we'd figure that out together." He looked out the window. "How do you feel about taking a midnight walk?"

That's how you found yourself sitting near a lake with your boyfriend, doing nothing in particular. You had never seen this place before, but you assumed Varian had, he seemed to lead you here without much trouble. The pond glistened with the reflection of the moon and stars, a few fish swam around causing ripples in the still water. Varian hummed a tune quietly as you two sat in a comfortable silence.

You closed your eyes and listened to the sound of nature and Varian's humming. You couldn't help but get a bit tired, causing you to yawn.

"Are you tired? We can go back if you'd like."

"Don't be silly, I want to stay up with you." You muttered, opening your eyes to look at him.

"You look really nice in the moonlight." He leaned back on the rock behind him, looking into the pond. "How did I ever get lucky enough to meet you?"

You scoff and look away, hiding your blushing face. "Where'd that come from?"

"You're adorable." He laughed at your reaction. "Thanks for coming out with me so late at night, this is nice."

You sighed and sat up. "Yeah, it is nice out here. I could almost fall asleep out here."

"You almost did."

"We should go back soon."

"Come on, why not spend a little more time out here? It's not like either of us have anything to do tomorrow anyway."

You rested your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes. You fell asleep on his shoulder despite telling yourself you wouldn't fall asleep. He put his arm around you and leaned his head on your own, letting you sleep.