CHAPTER9

AFTER SCHOOL A/N POV
All Kim's brothers were ready to go home they were standing outside the building waiting for there sister there she come she is running like she is going to win marathon.
Yn:I am sorry I am late actually teacher stopped me.
Jk:yn first take breath
Jhope:yeah first take breath princess.
After some seconds she calm down.
Yn:so whom I will go with.
Bts:me
They all glare at each other.
??:she will go with me
Everyone turned around saw their father like a god.
Yn:ahh dada I miss you I didn't get chance to see sorry.where is mom.
Mr kim:she is at work in a meeting so I came here to pick my baby.and ik you have car sick so we will go not in car.
Jk:what you have car sick why didn't you tell me I will now use my bike.
Jhope:no need I will use
They started fighting.
Yn:dada let's go
She wispher
Mr kim:sure baby.
Then they both left there while bts were calling them.
TIME SKIP  MR KIM POV
I was driving but yn was blabbing things what she did in school so this Is the feeling when you have a daughter.
Yn:dada what happen to oppas mom.
She suddenly ask I am not angry after all she is my baby.
Mr kim:I will tell you when we reach home ok.
Yn:okie dokie
She is so childish what am I expecting from a 10th class child. Maturity should be at that place where it is needed whoo bin told me that when there is time to be mature she is very thoughtful and mature but now she is softie.
Soon we reach home.
Jk:yn go freshen up.
Yn:no I will talk with dada dada let's go
Jin: but-
Mr kim:its ok hmmm
She drag me with her while showing them tongue she is a child indeed.
Mr kim:so your oppas mom was not a good person she was always rude to your oppa beat them behind my back I didn't know because I love her so much but I dont know that she was only pretending. One day I got bank curpted because all the money there mom take away and at last I got to know that she was cheating on me but your dada never fail because he was strong see now your dada is now a successful man. You also have to be strong hmm never let anyone hurt you yes you can cry but only for one or two days not more then that because when will you become strong.there were one more women before your mom but she was also same.she also have two daughters who destroyed your oppa completely. So you need to make them come out of there dark past hmmm.
Y/n's eyes were teary she came and hug me like a baby and said.
Yn:I promise that I will never let oppa or you feel down and anything happens like that I will be your side. I love you all. But dada that's why taetae oppa is cold and suga oppa dont talk too much.
Mr kim:yes they are from childhood like this because their grandparents never love them and love there cousins more
Yn made a o face I know she was sad to know that her oppas has to go through this much why not I am mafia king and I can read minds.
Suddenly yn pull out of the hug and said
Yn:dada you know that you are my king and I am your princess. And oppas are my saviour my heroes I will never leave them and you also you are my dad I love you.
I smile and hig her and made her sleep but eventually I also slept hugging her.
A/N POV
Little did they know that her mom and her oppas were listening them suddenly jk hug mrs moon
Jk:mom I-I love you
And started crying everyone were crying and mrs moon was comforting them
Mrs moon:I love all my son and now stop crying hmm I dont want my sons to cry.wanna eat ice cream
They nodded and started  follow her like puppies.
TIME SKIP.
they soon reach ice cream shop and order ther ice cream they were talking and teasing like a son to with her mother they all enjoy time with her.she was not there real mother but she was taking care of them like them. They like the feeling to get adore by her.

To be countinue