CHAPTER19

A/N POV
taehyung woke up and rubbed his eyes and looked down just to see his princess sleeping peacefully.he was happy that he got someone who can he cherish he always wanted a little sister or a brother who he can cherish when illa was there sister he always cherish her and spoiled her with gifts that was his big mistake he did illa was like her mother always run behind money that time Mr kim was not rich so Mrs jung left him because of someone more rich. And illa she was worse than Mrs jung she insult them embarrassed them saying that they are bunch of Poor's even though they were higher middle class and even made the school students to bully them this effect them so badly that they even think of sucide but Mr kim and jin and Suga made them come out of depression and started to built there own business which got successful in only 1 year they put there all efforts in it and built a company.mr kim didn't choose Mrs moon like that he tested her, jhope tested her sister means yn that's why they accepted them easily. Taehyung was so effected by his grandparents behaviour in childhood, slowly he grew cold his nature was cold from starting he was an introvert about jungkook he was there maknae he can cry but he didn't he stands with his hyungs and his dad and help him to become this strong.
Unknowingly a tear left taehyung's  eyes.
Yn felt something wet on her cheeks causing her to woke up she look up just see her tae oppa was crying.
Yn:OPPA wh-y why are you c-rying don't cry pls I cannot see you like this.
They were not aware that jungkook was back and he was standing there on the door with same thoughts he also came and hugged her and a son left both of their mouth
Yn:o-pp-a do-nt cry pls shh oppa yniee is here
She whispered sweet things in there ears they were crying because of recalling there past they didn't cry for years they were always taught that boys doesn't cry so they bottled up all but after seeing there sister sleeping peacefully with no worries and here they didn't even sleep a single night. Yes they were affected by illa being here she turned their lives into a nightmare and they never wanted to see her face but her sudden showed up was something they can't digest
Illa:woah!! My BROTHERS are crying
Yn:get out
She said in deep low voice
Illa:what if I don't huh!! They are so pathetic crying infront of a girl tsk what a shame oppa do you remember when you all were poor you all gifted me so many gift even though you can't afford.you all are bloody mother-
That's it yn can't take it anymore yes she was cute and innocent but at the same time a dangerous savage girl.
Yn:HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MY OPPAS BEGGAR!!!
tae and jk were shocked but they didn't stopped her. Her eyes were red due to anger. She marched toward her and hold her hairs and drag her towards the gate. Everyone were present there and were shocked.
Yn:YOU DARE TO SAY MY OPPAS PATHETIC YOU WITCH
she throw her out of the house illa was standing there at the gate
Mrs moon:yn whats with this behaviour
Yn:dad did you sign the divorce paper
She said in low voice not to seem ride to her father
Mr kim: yes and I also asked them to leave the house what did she do.
Yn:dad she called my oppas pathetic make there lives difficult and mrs jung you how dare you hurty MY DADA
Mrs jung:none of your business
Mrs moon:you better get out of the house b*tch
Mrs jung:fine fine
She rolled her eyes
Yn:and you Ms jung illa we are in same school so dare to anything to my oppas you will be dead.
Illa was crying because of embarrassment and ran away Mrs jung also glare at you and ran away behind her.
Yn was breathing heavily because of anger in her.
Then she goes to her room and Mr kim was also looking disturbed so Mrs moon also took him in their room. Bts followed her towards her room.
Jin:yn-
Yn:oppa are u ok don't be sad ok she is gone and tae oppa and jk oppa don't cry ok chimmy oppa you also.
They hugged her immediately and yn also hugged them back. They were glad that there was someone who can understand them.
Yn:oppaaaa!! chocolates
Now she was back to that cute and innocent yn who can do anything for the chocolates
Suga:aishh this girl come her kitty
He picked her up and they head towards the kitchen. They all were stepsiblings but they never see each other as step brothers/sister. Yn was a princess that was protected by 7 prince and 1 king her dad.

To be countinue.............