CHAPTER 58

"yn" someone shouted "don't shout my head is paining" yn was in her room her face was burried in pillow "what!" It was jin voice yn nodded he sat beside yn as yn put her head on his lap "baby did you have your medicine" yn shooked her head "why so" he asked again "i didn't eat anything " jin gasped " why didn't you told me wait i will make you food" jin said as yn made grabby hands he giggle and picked her up like a baby she put her head on his shoulder as her cheeks were pressed on his shoulder. Jin smiled and took her to the kitchen

Once they reached there he made her sit on counter as yn took out the phone and started clicking some of her photos making weird faces jin chuckled and countinued his work just then yn got a message her eyes lit up "who's text is that" jin asked "yangie" jin wiggled his eyebrows yn whined and read the message.

On my way Sweetie ❤️

"Oppa yangie is coming here" jin smiled as he nodded "whats my bear doing here" tae asked entering the kitchen "oppa!!" Yn squeal and throw her hands in air taehyung chuckled and hugged her by  her waist she wrapped her arms around his neck "i miss you" she said with a pout he laughed and booped his nose with her "you have grown so much beard look it's here and here" she said while pointing. "Do i look good" yn nodded with bright smile he pressed his cheeks with her with a little force "ahh oppa" she said while giggling he giggle and pecked her cheeks yn smiled and closed her eyes putting her head on his shoulder "is my little one tired" someone said while entering the kitchen it was yoongi "yn eyes lit up as she stretch her arms in airs so that he can come to her he smiled marching towards her and caressed her  head tae gave space to yoongi "yes oppa i am tired" she said with pout "because this madam didn't take her headache medicine" jin said while glaring at her yoongi glared at her "i was sleeping till late so that's why I skipped breakfast" she said while looking down yoongi looked at her for 10 seconds and gave her his gummy smiled "it's ok" yn smiled and hugged him just then rm entered the room "koala you know that yang is coming" yn nodded as she streched her arms for him rm hugged her and caressed her back "hmm i know" rm chuckled as he saw how yn was going to drift apart in any second "from tomorrow you are going to school with us" yn eyes lit up "with you all" they all nodded as yn smiled "where is my sunshine" hobi asked while pretending to find "yn giggled and said "here!!"hobi smiled and hugged as rm shifted to side "oppa i miss your smile smile plsss" hobi laughed and smiled and pinched her cheeks giggled as yn stuffed her head in his chest he caressed her head kissed her forehead. Just then jimin entered the kitchen followed by jungkook "piggy" jimin screeched "shorty" yn also screeched they both hugged each other dramatically as hobi got aside jimin kissed her all over face as yn giggled "oppa stop" she said giggling he stopped and gave her his eye smile yn also tried to smile like him just to look more adorable jimin pinched her cheeks and kissed her forehead "now my turn" said jungkook he picked yn and started spinning her around like she is a small child at last he made her sit on shoulder and sat on one of the chair giggling was heard in kitchen as maids smiled seeing there masters like this just few weeks ago they were looking so drained off but after the arrival of yn the smile came back she was heart of her family.

So how was it?? I tried writting this series like this maybe this series will end soon. MAYBE thanks to all the reader for taking this series to 35.5 k views thank you for waiting patiently. As i was busy in between.for now

Byeeeee purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜