END

Yn tapped her feet on ground as she was waiting for her oppas "oppa where are they" she was now standing infront of her hospital yes she is a successful doctor Dr kim yn soon to be Dr yang yn she "sorry baby we are late as traffic was too much" namjoon spoke as soon as he reached the hospital they all were now going to decide wedding dress for her she smiled and jumped in limo saw all her brothers were present there "mom and dad are at venue for decoration" taehyung said as yn nodded she put her head on hobi's shoulder as he patted her back "today's operation was tiring" she mubbled "sleep fir now hm" yoongi said as yn nodded.

"Oppa i don't want to go i want to be with you all" yn sobbed as she was now married to yang he looked at her in disbelief as everyone laughed at his reaction "yn let's go see your bestie is there" yang tries to convince her "see yn bear you are now a married woman not the same 15 yrs old girl who always run here and there but princess fore you are the same 15 yrs old yn" taehyung sobbed as she hugged him tightly all the brothers join the hug as they wished her a happy married life. "Princess remember you will always be a kim princess and now you are yang queen so always live like a queen with your head up" Mr kim said while patting her head "baby now you are queen like i am Al other best" yn nodded as she pouted sadly and sat in the car yang caressed her hand and hugged her she bid her bye to her family and headed in her new stage of life.

"Aish rowoon don't run see eomma will give you chocolates" yn said while chasing her 2yrs old son she stopped and put her hand on her waist "Mr ceo say something to your son" she said while glaring "ahh i have work" he tried to sneak "put one step out of the house you won't enter in again" she threatened him he stopped and laughed nervously just then the door bell rang "rowoon your handsome uncle are here"  rowoon jumped on yn's arm as she opened the door met by a bone crashing hug "oppa!! I miss you" she said to jungkook "oppa miss his bunny too" she welcome others in house with there wives "eonniiis" she jumped on them Lisa, jisoo, shaung, Sana,rose, Jennie, palak she smiled jin, jimin,namjoon and jungkook has love marriage as tae,hobi and yoongi had arrange marriage and all the couple's were happy. Yoongi with rosé jungkook with Lisa hobi with shaung namjoon with Jennie tae with palak. She welcome all of them as they all settled on sofa taehyung came to yn and hugged her like he is hugging her last time yn hugged back with same energy he settled her on his lap caressing his hair as hobi settled rowoon on his lap they all Started talking like there's no tomorrow laughing giggling teasing each others who knows that the cold scary mafia's will be this happy and funny by just one girl entered there life she Changed them in positive way by her love care and sweetness added colours in their life "my mafia sweet oppas"

End of the book no bonus and if you think it's boring or i didn't add any masala so sorry for that but my exams are near and i kinda busy nowadays.hope you all understand thx for your love and i posted the new book the lost gem. Give it love like you did to this book

I love you all 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖