TO BE FOUND EPILOGUE

1992

The Phillips family awaited for Victoria to return home, sitting in their living room with the telly on mute. It was dimly lit, the storm outside sometimes highlighting the room to reveal Victoria's mother, father, and elder sister. They were not alone a tall man with reddish-brown hair, and bright green eyes stood in the doorway with a grin on his face. He was wearing a rather nice suit, and seemed well-kept. His name: Sebastian Moran. They all rose their heads to the door, hearing Victoria come in. She was soaked to the bone with tears in her eyes, looking to everyone and running past Sebastian to see her family.

"Mr. Phillips, follow me, we have some business to discuss." Sebastian drawled out with an Irish accent, beckoning the man to follow him to another room, presumably the study.

Victoria's father, Paul, had a grim look in his eyes, "Just a moment." He embraced his family, holding their faces each for a few brief moments, "Don't you worry. All of this will be over soon. No matter what, you three stick together. Stay here, alright?" He nodded to them, then stood up to follow.

Time seemed to creep by, hearing just soft muffled voices, then a single thud. Someone had hit the ground hard. Victoria's mother, Natalie, started to weep and the daughters did just the same. It was evident that someone had died, and they knew it was most certainly the man they all adored and loved. Sebastian Moran returned to the living room, seeing the three women knelt on the floor, sobbing. He pressed into his ear with two fingers, "We'll need a vanish crew." The man grinned at the family, clapping his hand one time. "Now, the three of you have a choice. Either I kill you all, slowly, mercilessly, and savagely." The Irishman steps forward, squatting down to their level, "Or one of you ladies comes with me, and continues to live out life as an apprentice. One of you lucky ladies will carry out orders from my boss to kill people. Slowly, mercilessly, and savagely." He chuckled, "Now, what will it be? Or rather who will it be?" They all remained silent, continuing to cry amongst themselves, causing him to frown in frustration, "You first, darling." Sebastian grabbed Chrissy, Victoria's sister, taking a hold of her red locks and pulling her along, knocking Victoria and her mum over.

"No! Please, god, not my daughter! Please!" Natalie cried out, rising to her knees, then she watched as Victoria ran to the man, taking a hold of his arm.

The man lashed out, tossing her sister aside and pushing Victoria to the ground. Sebastian pulled out a pistol with a silencer on the end, pointing it to the eighteen year old's wet head, glaring at her, cocking the gun, "You're not very bright, my dear. Your father was a fighter too. Have a look in that room and you'll see what I do with people who resist."

The front door slammed open, a crash of thunder and lightning struck outside, a crew of men came in completely sweeping the place, taking down photos, and decorations. It was moving day all over again for the family. Victoria swallowed hard, turning to the door to see a young man come in, someone her age with dark eyes and dark hair. He wore a suit as well, and he was entering the living room to have a peek at the commotion. "Jim Moriarty. Sorry to interrupt." Jim stood at Sebastian's side, looking over the women. "What have we here? Resistance? That won't do-"

Victoria interrupted, "I'll kill for you! I will. I'll do anything, please!"

Christine started to rise up from the ground, "Vicky, no, god no."

Natalie started to crawl toward her daughter, but Sebastian shot a warning shot right past her head, causing her to yelp in fear. He looked back to the young girl before him, smirking deviously. "Go on."

Victoria sniffled, licking her lips and slowly rose to her feet, raising her arms up in surrender, "If I work for you both, and I remain loyal to you...Will my mum and sister be safe? Will you let them go?" She asked.