TO DISCOVER {Revised}

Sherlock and Victoria made a trip back to Van Coon's to meet with his personal assistant, hoping to find more answers. The duo meet the assistant, Amanda, who is looking at an online calendar.

"Flew back from Dalian Friday. Looks like he had back- to- back meetings with the sales team." Amanda informed us.

"Can you print us up a copy?" Sherlock requested.

"Sure." she nodded.

"Can you perhaps tell us where he was on the day he died?" Victoria requested.

"Sorry. Bit of a gap." she told me apologetically.

"But I do have his receipts." she told us.

Amanda then spread out all Van Coon's receipts on her desk.

"What kind of boss was he, Amanda? Appreciative?" Sherlock asked.

"Um, no. That's not a word I'd use. The only things Eddie appreciated had a big price tag." Amanda said.

Sherlock knelt down to get a better access to the receipts and began taking his gloves off. Then his eyes stopped to look at the bottle of lotion on the desk,"Like that hand cream. He bought that for, didn't he?"

She was fiddling with her hairpin nervously and looked at him in surprise. She glanced over to the red head and Victoria replied silently with a sympathetic smile. Sherlock shuffled through the paperwork and picked up a receipt from a licensed taxi.

He handed it up to Amanda, "Look at this one. Got a taxi from home on the day he died. Eighteen pound fifty."

"That would get him to the office." Amanda replied.

"Not rush hour; check the time. Mid morning. Eighteen would get him as far as..."

"The West End. I remember him saying." The assistant responded quickly.

Victoria looked back down at the receipts to find a London Underground ticket with the same date on it and issued at "Picadilly".

"Sherlock." Victoria called to her friend.

"Hmm?" he looked at it for a second, then handed it to Amanda.

"So he got a tube back to the office. Why would he get a taxi into town and then the Tube back?" she gave a puzzled look.

Sherlock continued to look through the receipts when he said, "Because he was delivering something heavy. Didn't want to lug a package up the escalator."

"Delivering?" she asked.

"To somewhere near Piccadilly Station. Dropped the package, delivered it and then..." he began, but then I picked up another receipt that read "Piazza Espresso Bar Italiano.".

"...Stopped on his way. He got peckish." Victoria finished with a smirk.

~

Sherlock and Victoria found the espresso bar, Sherlock muttered aloud to himself to figure everything out.

"So you bought your lunch from here en route to the station, but where were you headed from? Where did the taxi drop you...?" Sherlock's friend opened her mouth to point out John was about to bump into-

Too late.

"Right." John muttered.

"Eddie Van Coon brought a package here the day he died – whatever was hidden inside that case. I've managed to piece together a picture using scraps of information ..." Sherlock asid quickly.

"Sherlock." John said.

"...credit card bills, receipts. He flew back from China, then he came here." Sherlock continued