TO RUN {Revised}

Sherlock found a book from a library, so he sent his red headed friend a message telling her they could meet there.

Victoria arrived at West Kensington Library, awaiting John and Sherlock's arrival. They went to Lukis' flat and checked everything out to see if the murder linked to Van Coon's. The young woman felt her phone vibrate and she checked to see a message from the detective himself.

We are going to be there shortly.

-SH

Victoria turned to the entrance of the library, but remained outside, looking and watching the people as they carried on with their lives. The young woman couldn't help but think back on her sister's words. She did care about Sherlock and she thought the world of him. He was clever, yes, but there was so much more than his brains and looks. He showed a part of himself to her that not many saw and she admired him.

The red head sighed, glancing to the road as a cab came to a halt. Sherlock and John climbed out, walking toward her.

"Miss me?" Sherlock's deep voice broke the silence she had gotten use to.

"Of course." She replied, "You find anything at his flat?"

John shook his head, "Not much just the book from this library. Perhaps it could lead to something else though."

Once they were in the library they began to look in the aisle where Lukis book came from.

"Date stamped on the book is the same day that he died." Sherlock informed Victoria and John.

Victoria looks over to Sherlock searching for the reference number stuck to the bottom of the book's spine, she looks along with him.

"Sherlock, Victoria." John called us.

Sherlock and Victoria walked over to John, then Sherlock pulled out even more books to reveal the spray painted on the back of the shelf are the same two symbols that the three had seen earlier.

~

They all return to Baker Street with their new found evidence. Sherlock set up images and notes above the mantle, so he could look closely at all that they had gathered.

"So, the killer goes to the bank, leaves a threatening cipher for Van Coon; Van Coon panics, returns to his apartment, locks himself in." Sherlock said.

"Hours later, he dies." Victoria said.

"The killer finds Lukis at the library; he writes the cipher on the shelf where he knows it'll be seen; Lukis goes home." John continued.

"Late that night, he dies too." Sherlock finished.

Victoria looked up to Sherlock asking softly, "Why did they die ,Sherlock?"

He looks down at her, then back up to the line painted across Sir William's face, running his finger over it.

"Only the cipher can tell us."

Suddenly his features sharpened. He has an idea.

~

The trio walked through Trafalgar Square, heading towards the National Gallery.

"The world's run on codes and ciphers. From the million pound security system at the bank, to the PIN machine you took exception to, cryptography inhabits our every waking moment." Sherlock said.

"Yes, okay, but..."John replied.

"...but it's all computer- generated: electronic codes, electronic ciphering methods. This is different. It's an accident device. Modern code-breaking methods won't unravel it." Sherlock continued.