After finding out that her aunt had not taken her warning clearly she flashed into compound. Where she found her dad and uncle talking to the Mikaelson siblings.  "Seriously can you stop doing that?" Freya asked she had always been happy that her siblings didn't do it and hated that Elena constantly did it without warning.

"Sorry." Elena apologized she was honestly still upset that her aunt wasn't taking her warning seriously and that she was going to have to call help for this. 

"I thought you were busy," Marcel knew that his daughter had told him that she had plans and wouldn't be of service for anything that they may need from her. 

"I was and now i need help." Elena didn't want to ask or help but if her aunt wasn't listening to her threats. She knew that she had to tell them that she may or may not be up to something. 

Kai chuckled he knew that it was serious if his niece was asking for help but he couldn't help but laugh at this. He knew how hard it must have been for her to do this. "You asking for help someone pinch me." 

Elena produced a fireball in her hand glaring at her uncle she did not have time for his antics at the moment. It was serious and she was afraid of what kind of damage her aunt would be able to cause if they didn't put a stop to her. "Wanna try that again."

"Hi niece what can i help you with."

"That's better." She put the fireball away taking a breath she knew they weren't going to like that she hadn't shared this earlier. "Liv is in New Orleans."

"She's what?" Kai asked he didn't get why he hadn't been alerted the minute she had arrived. 

Marcel shook his head taking a breath he knew that this wasn't good. "And how long have you known this."

Elena ran her fingers through her hair she knew there was nothing she could really say to explain why she had not said anything earlier.  "See i was handling that but-"

"Your threats don't work on your aunt." Marcel knew the answer to that his daughter as scary as she was wouldn't necessarily hurt her family even if she wanted to.

"Yeah well who knew?" 

"Elena!"

And that wasn't the worst part yet she couldn't even find her aunt to try and get her to leave again. "Yeah yeah i know. But she hasn't left i can sense her i just can't find her."

"Fuck."