Saying One: Life.

Life; is a mixture of bumpy roads, and smooth sailings. You can live your life locked away in your comfort zone, never experiencing the things you day dream about constantly. Life is unfair at moments, and treasured at others. It is something that is ment to be taken seriously, and you should spend every waking moment learning, and discovering new things about yourself, and the environment around you. Spend ever day as if it was your last, and cherish the little things. In the end, you only have one life to live. Make yours worth telling about.

But one thing you need to learn about life is; it's unfair. We lose more than we win, and we suffer more than we cherish.

Think about it though, if we always got what we wanted, we wouldn't cherish the good moments.

But that's it, you can't live your life in worry about the next. You live for the moment, and decide what your next move is, no planning ahead. Ride this wave like a surfer gliding across the cool waters of the ocean. Feeling the breeze hit your face, and the splash of freedom hit your mind

Life is the end for one, and the beginning for another.

_______

(Saying One.)

This is my first "saying" as I call it, hope you enjoy.

Also, I don't mind you using parts of my sayings, or poems...IF YOU ASK ME FIRST, OR ATLEAST GIVE ME CREDIT. GEESH. IT'S THE LEAST YOU COULD DO, INSTEAD OF STEALING MY STUFF.

THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU.

(CREDIT OF POEM:ME.)