The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 3

AN: Hello my fellow readers!!!
As u heard, we are getting an anime of Disney Twisted Wonderland!!
OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!!
I can't wait for it to come out!!!

Here's a thought that came up in my head: Since that Abigail Williams has a Japanese voice in the FGO games, what would her English voice be? Judging the fact that there is a age difference in my story (her being 16) and in the fgo game (her being 12), but I still wonder what her English Dub voice would be.
I had a feeling that she will be voiced Monica Rail (Stocking, May-Rin, Mira, Jun, etc.). Does that sound fitting for her or not?
Leave a comment below for that.

I also wanted to say sorry to some of the readers that have on the Savanaclaw chapter 2 and waiting for chapter 3. As u saw or not on my AN that I wanted to fix up my Prologue chapters and wanted to work on A Twisted World a bit but I want to give u guys chapter 3 as an apology cause of the Prologue fix-up.

I was thinking that I want to give the Ramshackle Ghost some names, cause I don't want to keep saying "Small/Chubby/Skinny Ghost" all the time.
Small Ghost: Alastor
Chubby Ghost: Benny
Skinny Ghost: Christian

Can someone help me find the Translations to the Special Events plz

-.~.-Mirror Chamber-.~.-

Crowley finally made it to the Mirror Chamber, where all, except one, Dorm Heads were present and accounted for. They were sitting in their chairs, with a calm expression on their faces. During the time they waited for the Headmaster, they kept themselves occupied by having small conversations with each other or minding their own business, hint to Leona, who took a short nap, but was bothered by the noises in the room.

"Now then, I would like to begin the Prefects' meeting in relation to the Magical Shift Tournament that will take place in October." Crowley announced to the Dorm Heads and gestured his hand to Azul. "Firstly, Perfect Ashengrotto of Octavinelle has an announcement as the President of the Magical Shift Management Committee."

"I am Azul Ashengrotto of the Management Committee. A pleasure to be here with you all today." Azul said as he stood up from his seat and adjusted his glasses before speaking. "Now then, I would like to talk about the pop-up stalls that will be positioned around the Colosseum. All slots for outside business and club businesses have been filled."

"Oh, that's nice! Looks like it's gonna be bustling!" Kalim spoke out, with a smile.

"All the invitations for each nation's royal families have also been sent. The ticket-selling for the masses is proceeding smoothly as well." Azul continued, smiling that Kalim liked his idea. "And just like every year, the television crews that will be helping with the broadcast have all been arranged as well."

"The whole world will be watching, after all~ Before I became a student here, I was always excited about receiving the invitation for the tournament~" Kalim said and looked at Leona. "Ah, you're a royal too so you got invitations, right, Leona~? We've passed by each other in the stadium a lot when we were kids, remember~?"

"Dunno... And don't care." Leona said, turning his head away from the Scarabia Dorm Head.

"I have to perfect the ultra-vision supported base make-up for this year's tournament." Vil announced. "It is a very physical sport, so I need to fix my make-up a lot."

"Only Pomefiore will go as far as to ask for a time-out just to fix their make-up." Riddle said with a sigh.

"Why's everyone so gung-ho about showing their faces for a competition? Just thinking about it's enough to make me puke..." Idia said through the floating tablet with a slight groan.

"Ahem! Everyone, please keep quiet." Azul called out, clearing his throat, getting their attention.

"Ah, sorry 'bout that~" Kalim said with an apologetic smile on his face as the others stayed quiet.