The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 5

AN:

Here you go guys, chapter 5! And its a bit of a short one, maybe, but it still good! I forgot to put the opening song on my last chapter so I won't forgot to put it on this one, I didn't even realized it until I looked at my chapter and I didn't want to put it on there for me to mess it up. One person got the ref in my last chapter and gave me some ideas for this one, will I use them or not, we will have to see! I am a little excited myself for this one cause Hibiki will be meeting u know who in this one. I put up another reference from a different anime this time, I wonder who's going to get it.

I've made a picture of a Sprite Hibiki, u know the chibi looking ones that they use (Look at the image on the top)

There stood before them, the Dorm Perfect of Savanaclaw, along with his second in command, Leona Kingscholar and Ruggie Bucchi

There stood before them, the Dorm Perfect of Savanaclaw, along with his second in command, Leona Kingscholar and Ruggie Bucchi. A lion and a hyena stood there, looking down at them as if they're eyeing their next prey. The vibe they were giving was more ominous than the other three, meaning that they were on the top than the rest in the Savanaclaw Dorm. The three Savanaclaw students stood proudly as the two walked over to the group. Ace and Deuce were shaken up a little, but kept calm at the matter. Cater still kept his cool demeanor in front of them. Grim clutched onto Hibiki's shoulder while bearing different emotions for different reasons.

Hibiki felt the cold sweat starting to form when she caught the sight of the faint black wisp floating around Leona before they disappeared in an instant, indicating that he was going to be the same as Riddle if they didn't do something to stop what he was doing. But how could they when she's the only one that could see them? To her, she could see them, even if they started to thicken. But to the rest, they don't, not even the slightest faint of it. It was best to keep it to herself for it would be too risky to tell them this, not even knowing what they mean to her and to why she sees them.

"Prefect Leona!" the first student announced.

"These guys were trespassing on our turf." the second one said, pointing at the group.

"Let's make them pay for it, hehehe!" laughed the third one as he kept looking at them.

Ruggie looked at them with a tired and bored expression and noticed Grim and Hibiki were there and pointed at them. "Oh? You're the guys I saw at the cafeteria."

"Ah, you, deluxe minced cutlet sandwich!" Grim pointed out, pointed his paw at Ruggie.

"Hey, don't just make my name sound delicious." Ruggie complained. "I've got a manly name, y'know? It's Ruggie Bucchi."

'In what way does that name sound manly?' Hibiki thought in her head.

"Ah, now that I look at you closely." Leona spoke after catching sight of Hibiki. "You're the herbivore that let that red reptile thing bite on my tail in the greenhouse the other day." he looked again and saw that she was holding Citrine, who was glaring, in her arms. "Looks like you got a different one this time. Hmp, hope that one doesn't bite my tail like the last one."