𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐏

«01»

«01»

«ؘ ؘ »

❛𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂!❜

«ؘ ؘ »

«。∞✿*༄ؘ ✧。∞✿*༄ؘ ✧»

𝐓𝐇𝐄 sun glimmered through the curtains, the summer breeze flowing through the open windows. Why do people awaken in the morning, if not for obligations such as school or work? This was a question that rang in the teen's mind as he scowled at the ceiling, forced to prepare for another day out with his so-called friends.

It's been every day of the break now, the group making numerous plans, from beach days to pool days to fair days to water park days to regular amusement park days- though, the boy was not amused at all. This summer, he was ready to rest, completely and totally ignore and forget about the multiple nuisances in his life. But here they were at his doorstep every morning, making sure to call his mother beforehand so he had no choice but to agree.

And here they were again; he could hear their thoughts from miles away. Today's nuisances were none other than Toritsuka and Mikoto. They were probably there for some stupid 'PK psychics' mission. Saiki groaned to himself, rubbing his eyes before putting his emerald glasses on. As he made his way downstairs, he already heard the pair conversing with his mother.

"Aww, look Ku, some more of your friends came by today!" She smiled, presenting the two teens at the door. The pinkette glared at the two, them knowing he just had to go. He had been saying no every day, and every day his mother would give him that devilish look. He'd grown tired of it by now, and his mother's patience was growing thin, he could tell.