𝐓𝐌𝐁

«03»

«03»

«ؘ ؘ »

❛𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘?❜

«ؘ ؘ »

«。∞✿*༄ؘ ✧。∞✿*༄ؘ ✧»

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘, summer break was over, and Saiki's time with the nuisances ceded. Even if he had to deal with them at school, it was better than them showing up at his house.

Lots of new nuisances have arrived, though. Specifically on that new app, Dimensai. He's gotten a boatload of followers and messages from people (that he's been ignoring, obviously.) and it all started a few days ago when Aiura took his phone and decided to post. She had very sneakily gotten a picture of them eating coffee jelly, Saiki next to her with a small smile on his face. (Luckily, these were one of the posts that only lasts 24 hours, so Aiura convinced him not to delete it.)

While he was threatening her for taking the picture, they heard his phone chirp, a notification from the app brightening the phone. "Oh, look Saiki! Someone messaged you!"

"What."

Sure enough, someone named (come up with a username man, idk) replied to the picture saying 'making coffee jelly brb'

He narrowed his eyes at the message. "What's that supposed to mean?"

She gave him a look. "I dunno. Can't you read minds?"

"I can't use telepathy over the phone, moron." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, let's look at her account!"