𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

«02»

«02»

«ؘ ؘ »

❛𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄?❜

«ؘ ؘ »

«。∞✿*༄ؘ ✧。∞✿*༄ؘ ✧»

❛𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? A party?" You asked with a raised eyebrow. The two of you were in your room, laying on the bed and scrolling through your phones.

"Yes, y/n. A Halloween party, too." The friend replied, smiling at the banner on her phone. You groaned. "I'm not going," you concluded without a second glance.

"WHAT?!" The other girl whined, rolling over to get closer to you. "It's just an innocent little party.."

"Innocent? Sky, this is a high school house party we're talking about. Netflix says it has drugs and sex and stupid drunk teenagers." You rebutted confidently.

You were getting used to your friend making outlandish plans, as if you both weren't socially awkward and total introverts. Ever since she downloaded that freakish app, the one where everyone seems to suddenly want to be friends, Sky has been joining group chats, making facetime calls, and acting like a whole different person. It was weird.

So reluctantly, and frankly out of peer pressure, you downloaded it too, immediately gaining a few followers and messages from people wanting to be friends. You loved having online friends, really- hell, even you and Sky met online and became super close. But this was all just too... forced? Making onlines was supposed to be natural, right?

"Allie is NOT a stupid drunk teenager," Sky pouted, grabbing some popcorn from the snack bowl.

Exhibit A: Sky met some girl on the app that she's completely infatuated with. A tall ginger with freckles and green eyes- sure, who wouldn't be a sucker for someone that beautiful, but jeez, they met less than a month ago!

"Allie invited you?" You asked suspiciously. "Doesn't she live in the next town over?"

Sky nodded. "Well, yeah, but it's not that far. Plus it'd be a great way to meet her! She says she's wearing a suit." Your friend gushed, smiling at her phone.

You rolled your eyes. "So you need me there to make sure you don't get kidnapped, y'know, just in case Allie is really a 53-year-old man using his niece's photos."

That was a joke. Sorta.

How could you not be worried? This app is less than a year old and it already has this many people? Suspicious.

You looked over to see Sky scowling at you. "Don't be so pessimistic! It'll be fun!"

You blinked, putting your phone down and staring at the ceiling. "Hm," you hummed out, suddenly confused. "I just got the weirdest feeling of deja vu..."

Sky rolled her eyes at you. "Stop trying to change the subject. Can you come? Please?"

"Fine," you finally agreed. "but only because I don't want you to die. And no drinking, we're only 16."

"I'm almost 17, y'know," Sky huffed with a small smile, proud that she convinced you. She knew you were going to go either way- you wouldn't let her walk aimlessly into a dangerous place. Even if it's just a house party.

You laughed to yourself, opening the app in your phone. You had to admit, it was addicting. So many content creators have already joined the app and have made it 10x more interesting.

As you were scrolling, the suggested following lists popped up. You saw some people you knew from school, some you had no clue who they were. Then, on further inspection, there was a bland account named c0ffeeje11y, with the name Saiki Kusuo at the top.

You smiled softly, looking over at your Disastrous Life of Saiki K poster before tapping Sky on the shoulder. She gave you a bland look. "Look," you said, showing your screen. Her brows scrunched as she read the contents, then she laughed.

"No fucking way," she replied, almost as dumbfounded as you. "what is it? A fan page?"

You shrugged. "Dunno. It just popped up on my suggested."

Sky snorted. "Even your phone knows you're obsessed."

"Shut up."

"No." She gave you a smug smile. "Are you gonna follow?"

"Mmm," you hummed, looking back at the account. 2 following, 2 followers, you couldn't check who they were until you were mutuals, though. "Seems pretty weird."

"I say do it," your friend egged you on. "yolo, right? Besides, what's the worst that could happen?"

A lot. A lot can happen.

You stared at the profile, the follow button seemingly calling you. But what if it were a pervert? Or a kidnapper, luring helpless teenage girls in?

Or maybe it was just a regular person, making a page for their favorite character, something you would do if you had the patience and time. You were probably overthinking it, weren't you? So you did what any other person would do- you clicked follow.

Because Sky was right; what's the worse that could happen?

✧