𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

«04»

«04»

«ؘ ؘ »

❛𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃❜

«ؘ ؘ »

«。∞✿*༄ؘ ✧。∞✿*༄ؘ ✧»

𝐇𝐄 was angry. More than angry- livid. He knew that something about that damned app was suspicious- he just wrote it off as weird coincidences. But after THAT talk? The psychic knew something was up. And he knew exactly who was the cause of it.

So here he stood, over the maker of this madness, with his most threatening glare. The accused looked up at the pinkette, smiling innocently.

"Well, if I knew my favorite little brother was coming to visit, I would've cleaned up a bit...!"

Flashback to a few hours ago . . .

You shut your computer off, telling yourself that you needed to head to bed now before you end up finishing the whole series of your new favorite anime in one night. Besides, it was almost 3 am and you had school in the morning, sadly.

But you had barely closed your eyes before your phone started buzzing. You were tempted to ignore it, for the sake of your sanity and your sleep. But then the notifications kept coming and coming; someone was spamming the hell out of your phone.

You groaned and put your hand on the nightstand next to you, gripping onto your phone with pure annoyance. To your surprise, it was multiple texts from one person on that godforsaken app, Dimensai.