012

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣

chapter twelve:violetta and ej, cleaning up abreakup !

chapter twelve:
violetta and ej, cleaning up a
breakup !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

VIOLETTA PULLED HER arm across her chest, stretching out to prepare for this whole stupid dance battle that they were about to do. Everyone else was gathered in front of the stage in the auditorium of North High, also stretching and warming up their voices. Violetta could tell that everyone was nervous. She wasn't nervous. More so angry than anything.

North High and their students were seriously getting on her last nerves. Seriously, didn't they have anything better to do?

And speaking of North High's students getting on her last nerves.

Athena suddenly walked away from their little group. Violetta followed her best friend's eyes to see them locked on Lily, who was trying to talk to Ricky as he walked down the aisle. She trailed after Athena, doing some more arm stretches to make it seem like they weren't eavesdropping. However, Violetta kept a watchful eye on Lily. In the wise words of Taylor McKessie about Sharpay Evans, that girl's got more moves than an octopus in a wrestling match.

But Sharpay was may more iconic than Lily would ever be.

". . . I think it's really cool how you're handling your girlfriend speaking to me like that," Lily said as Violetta tuned into their conversation.

"What are you talking about?" Ricky replied. "You kind of deserved it. I mean, you literally stole the necklace I gave to her. You know, Athena's right. You are jealous of her."

Lily raised an eyebrow. "Jealous? No. But I heard of that little fight you two had the other day."

"How did you know about that?"

"Oh, I have an inside source. Don't worry about it, it doesn't matter. But didn't she tell you that she wouldn't be waiting around for you to come back? Sounds like a girl who doesn't care about you at all."

Ricky didn't say anything. Violetta could see that Lily was getting under his skin, but he knew that Athena cared about him. She was arguably the one who did the most. For him to not say anything . . . that was just stupid.

"Your girlfriend seems like she wants some space from you," Lily voiced, smirking slightly. "Anyway, let me know if you're looking for one who doesn't."