015

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣

chapter fifteen:who d'you think you're kidding, he's the earth and heaven to you !

chapter fifteen:
who d'you think you're kidding,
he's the earth and heaven to you !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

EJ HAD SUDDENLY regressed into an actual six year old.

Instead of helping Violetta, Ashlyn, and Athena figuring out something to do to show North High that they were still in the competition, EJ had been milling around the house. He had disappeared upstairs, only to come back down with a box of toys that him and Ashlyn had used to play with when they were kids. Despite being the oldest one out of all of them, all of the toys were keeping him quite entertained.

Violetta was quite literally dating a golden retriever.

After about twenty minutes of just sitting on the couch while EJ moved random stuffed animals around, Violetta thought it would be beneficial to add another person to the group to help brainstorm. She knew the perfect person.

"Call Nini," Violetta suggested.

Ashlyn nodded in agreement. She leaned forwards on the couch and pressed Nini's contact, Facetiming her on her laptop. After only one ring, Nini answered the call.

"Hey, Ash!" Nini exclaimed. "Hey, 'Thena. Hey, Vi."

EJ then pulled a teddy bear out of the box and tossed it at Ashlyn.

"We are in the middle of a crisis, EJ," Ashlyn scolded him like she was his mother, throwing the teddy bear back at him. "Stop it."

"No, you stop it," EJ argued jokingly.

Ashlyn looked back at her laptop screen. "EJ found some old stuff we used to play with in the attic and he's turned into a six year-old."

Violetta shook her head. Suddenly, she felt a hard object hit the back of her head. It didn't hurt, but the sudden movement was enough to make her body slightly jerk forwards. Violetta looked to see a frisbee had landed next to her. Slowly, she turned around to face her boyfriend. EJ's eyes were wide and he instantly raised his hands in surrender. Violetta merely shook her head and looked back at Nini on the computer screen. Yep, golden retriever for sure.

"Aww, I'm obsessed with all of you," Nini said.

EJ then stuck his arm between Ashlyn and Athena, holding a doll in his hand and moving it side to side as he talked in a strange high-pitched voice. "Hi, Nini."