𝟎𝟏 - 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OLIVIA AND ELENA GILBERT wanted to go to the car to drive home as their younger brother, Jeremy, will meet them there. It was the night of the masquerade ball. Before they even got to the car, each of them had a hand wrapped around their waist and something was pressed on their noses and mouths. 

•𝕴•

When Olivia woke up she felt terrible. She had a slight headache and her whole body hurt. With a lot of effort, she got up from the couch and slowly walked towards her sister. Which unfortunately did not work because the click noise of her high heels was relatively loud. 

"Elena, wake up." She said in a whisper and shook her sleeping twin.

Elena slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around and then looked up at Liv. 

She wasn't scared at all as it wasn't the first time she'd been kidnapped. Elena didn't feel the same way, she was a little scared. 

Olivia and Elena looked exactly the same, but they had very different personalities. 

Olivia has always been a little different, but she could never tell what exactly was different. When she was 13 years old, she had an argument with Elena. Olivia was very sad and angry at the time, so she ran to her and Elena's room, locked the door and cried. Suddenly her table started shaking and the glass of water on it suddenly shattered. Olivia was shocked and knew she had something to do with it. That was the only thing nobody knew about.

•𝕴•

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" the man with a slight accent, Trevor, snapped.

"They say he got it." the woman with a accent, Rose, said.

"Wonderful an what?" Trevor asked.

"So that's it, Trevor." Rose calmly said. "He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait." 

Olivia slowly walked up the stair, hoping she could hear more. 

Trevor was scared and ran a hand over his face. "Look, it's not too late. We can leave it from here. We don't have to go trough with this."