𝟎𝟐 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 Ⅰ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ELIJAH MIKAELSON COULDN'T STOP thinking about Olivia. He longed for her. He felt a connection, but he didn't know what it was. Olivia felt the same. 

It has been a few days and Olivia should be released from the hospital today. How did Elijah know? Well, after Olivia passed out, he went to the hospital every night. Elijah wanted to make sure she was fine. He especially likes to listen to her heartbeat because it calms him down somehow.

•𝕴•

Olivia woke up when a nurse entered her room. 

"Good Morning." said the older woman kindly and smiled at Olivia. "I brought you breakfast and there's a visitor here. He says he's coming to see you." she said, still smiling. 

Olivia smiled and just nodded in confusion. 

Elena was in school and Damon and Stefan didn't know anything about her illness. The two brothers came two days ago to check on her, that's it.

The nurse put breakfast on the table, said goodbye and went out again. Then another person came in.

"Good morning, Olivia. I hope I'm not bothering you, but I think we have a few things to talk about." said none other than Elijah Mikaelson in a friendly tone. 

Olivia just looked at him dumbfounded. "What the hell do you want from me?" she hissed and gave him an angry look.

She knew she needed him to get answers and because she was somehow attracted to him.

Elijah just looked at her in amusement and grinned. She was tough because of her temper, but he kinda liked it.

"How are you? I know it's none of my business, but why are you here in the hospital?" he asked, since it would be impolite not to do it and he was interested. He hoped for an answer, but Olivia just waved it off, since it's nothing serious.

He cleared his throat and started talking, but was interrupted once again by Olivia.

"First, we can make a deal and second, why are you wearing a suit again? Don't you have any other clothes?" Olivia asked with a raised eyebrow.