𝟎𝟒 - 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE WITCH CAME BACK and started asking Olivia some questions — there were really many questions that Olivia had to answer. Since Olivia got Elijah's help, although he doesn't get anything from her in return, she decided that he should know everything. So he can stay in the room while Olivia is questioned.

"Tell me, dear, did anything strange happen to you?" the witch asked her voice a little hoarse and quiet. Olivia nodded slightly before answering. 

"A long time ago I was upset and then the table started to shake and the glass on it broke. It was as if I had, because of my mood, caused this and I still can't explain it to myself." Olivia started to tell and looked at the floor. She was kind of ashamed of it because she doesn't know what she is herself.

"And then it never happened again?" 

Olivia knew it happened again but she forgot when and why. "I- Yes. It happened again but I don't remember when and why. I'm sorry."

Elijah looked at her and was surprised. Usually she was never like that, but cheeky and loud. Then he decided to help a little. "It happened again when we first met." he said and both women looked at him. "I strangled her and then, suddenly, it started to shake and she was able to free herself from my hold." he added.

"Right. Thanks for that!" she said sarcastically to Elijah and rolled her eyes. He just looked away and avoided her reproachful look. The witch looked back and forth between the two of them before speaking again.

"Well, some more questions will follow." the witch explained to them. "Then things really start." Olivia was a little unsettled by this and swallowed hard.

•𝕴•

The witch continued to question Olivia until she left the room to get some things she's about to need. Meanwhile, Elijah and Olivia were talking.

"Will she operate on me? Will she burn me? Will she-" Olivia asked quickly and uncertainly. Elijah just gave her an amused look before speaking.

"She won't operate on you or burn you, love, okay? Calm down and take a deep breath." he tried to calm her down and he succeeded. Her heart was beating regularly again and she nodded slightly. 

It sure won't be too bad, right?

"Okay." she breathed and suddenly questioned the fact that Elijah did all this without compensation for her. But maybe he just wanted to be nice. "Thank you, 'Lijah."