Chapter 1

timeline: May 12, 2005

Hanagaki had woken up from a nightmare. His breathing was shallow as if he was barely talking to life. This nightmare had been going on for the past weeks, hell he had barely enough sleep through a month and couldn't last a punch. Wondering about the nightmare? In his mindscape, he saw different timelines or alternatives each week. The first week was he saw his girlfriend Hinata Tachibana die as he was sitting in front of the TV screen. It was a weird dream as people in there referred to him as "Crybaby Hero" and keeps asking for help. The 2nd week was even confusing as a few people who himself do not know. A tall blonde guy with a tattoo on his left side, another blonde but short with a small ponytail on top of his head and barely enough life on his eyes. More and more people start to die in his mindscape as he just stands and stares at them in terror as he cannot even move a finger. Yes, he had known their names but other than that they're completely unknown.

Now let's talk about the people he had seen in his 'dream' or mindscape. His girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana a girl he had met in elementary school, the story? that's on another topic. The next person was his bestfriend Atsushi Sendo as what he calls 'Akkun'. The tall blonde guy with a tattoo was named Ken Ryuguji also known as 'Draken'. Later on, another black-haired guy showed up and was named Keisuke Baji. Next was another blonde man with an undercut referred to as Chifuyu Matsuno and so on. (I can't explain further T^T)

The bright sun had shone on his face alarming him to wake up as he stand up and continued his routine. Once he was done he made his way to another apartment building nearby to pick up Hinata. He arrived at the apartment and knocked on the door, waiting for a few seconds it had opened revealing a girl with pale orange hair and eyes. She happily went back inside to grab her school bag and went towards Hanagaki. For the whole walk to school, they talked about what happened on the weekends And asked if they had plans today. Hanagaki had thought about it and decided to give it a shot. "Since none of us have plans today. Do you wanna hang out with me after school?" Hanagaki asked nervously. Hinata only gave him a small laugh and said he was an idiot for believing she'd say no.

They have arrived at the school as Hanagaki's friend came up to him. "You don't have to come with me to class, it's alright I can go there on my own, Ibuki is waiting for me anyway," Hinata said waving goodbye to Hanagaki. It was last second but- "I'll pick you up by 5 if that's okay." Hinata turned around and smiled. "Sure!" as she walks down the hallways. "Man your lucky to have a girl like her!" says Yamagishi one of Hangaki's friends. "You should help us try finding one!" Makoto says resting his arm on Hanagaki's shoulder. "Don't pressure him too much you idiots!!" Interfered Akkun as he slaps the back of Makoto. The two started whining about wanting to have a girlfriend in their life or a partner to support them as Takuya interfered by saying he didn't need one and could live by himself. "Your too full of yourself too Takuya!!!" shouted Akkun slapping him in the back the same as Makoto's. While the 4 of them are arguing Hanagaki just turned his back towards his classroom on his first period as they didn't even notice him slipping away from the argument. "Eh, where'd he go?"

Date wrote: 10/22/2021

Date released: 10/22/2021

Written by: Haitani Yagi