Chapter 2

It was the end of the day as all the students had gone home by 4 pm. Hanagaki knew he can pick up Hinata on 5 so he went home early than expected. He himself doesn't know if it's luck or bad luck cause once he arrived there he had no clothes to wear! He had remembered wearing a hoodie on their first date but that was a complete disaster as the night was too hot as if there was no air. it is now 4:27 pm and it takes 10-15 minutes to Hinata's apartment. Ah! I know, I have an extra-large t-shirt given by Hinata's friend on my birthday! She didn't know my size so ended up buying an extra-large! I could cut half of the sleeve so it should be near my elbow and pair it with black jeans, not my style but close enough. Hanagaki did his last-minute change, he finished at 4:42 pm, which can give him enough time to go to her building. He can use his old bike to make it faster but it's a little too small for two people to fit. He went towards his front yard and kept thinking if whether he would walk or ride on a bike.

"Yo! Take-chan!" A voice snapped his thoughts out as he saw Ibuki holding two bikes. "E-eh! Ibuki?!" "Yes, yo! I heard you're taking Hina-chan out tonight?" She asked monotonously holding out a bike to him. "You can have my other bike, not like it's broken or somethin' I just don't want to carry something big," Ibuki explained as she turned her back and waved goodbye following a state of luck. No time to complain as the clocks had turned to 4:53.

"Hina! sorry, did I keep you waiting?" Hanagaki said running towards Hinata. She smiled and said she just got here quite a few minutes but not too long. He sighed in relief, mentally thanking Ibuki for her blessings. "Where should we go, Michi?" Hinata teased him. "Eh?! What was that?!" "You called me 'Hina' that means I can call you 'Michi' right?" She said putting her arms in her waist. "You met Bukie-chan on the way didn't you?" Hina said looking at him suspiciously as Hanagaki looks confused. "Bukie-chan? ...Ah! You mean Ibuki-san right?" Hina nodded as she hold Hanagaki's hand running towards the bike. "So, where do we go?" Hanagaki got in the bike first as Hina soon then followed. "Somewhere special," Hanagaki said happily looking at Hina as she hugged his waist hugging him. "'Somewhere special' huh? I like that" She leaned her head to Hanagaki's back as they continued their way to the place.

"Where are we?" Said Hina as Hanagaki covered her eyes with a blindfold carefully watching her steps. When they arrived at the place he slowly pulled Hina closer, still holding her hand. He went behind at Hina and took off her blindfold. "Somewhere as beautiful as you," He said dragging Hina to get a closer view.