Chapter 4

Timeline: July 23, 2005

Mizo Mid Crew, Hanagaki's gang, talked about a gang fight held by Kiyomasa all day long to get Hanagaki to be interested. "Takemichi, what did you say like a week ago?" Yamagishi asked in curiosity which made the others turn their attention to him. Hanagaki looked confused saying he didn't mention anything for the past week excluding the upcoming test. "Last 2 weeks you said you wanted to meet the Tokyo Manji Gang's President, The Invincible Mikey" Yamagishi replied, "I did?" "Yes, you did dumbass!" Akkun replied remembering that day he said it. Hanagaki rubbed the back of his head saying to pay no mind about it. "Takemichi-Kun!" Hina called out to Hanagaki getting his attention. He waved backed as Hina caught up to them, she asked if he had something to do after school which Hanagaki replied a no. "Liar, you said you'd join us!" Yamagishi whined shaking Hanagaki's Shoulders, "No I didn't make plans!" Hanagaki whined back. "Let him be Yamagishi, we can go there on our own," Akkun said as Yamagishi let go of Hanagaki. "Y'all have your time, I'm out," Ibuki said as everyone turned back never even noticed her until she spoke. 

In the end, Hnagaki had to decline and said he'll make it up to her tomorrow which Hina agreed. "Sorry, we dragged you up to that" Takuya said looking back, Hanagaki just told him not to worry about it and made their way at the back of the school. "So is there a fight every day held by Kiyomasa?" Takemichi asked in curiosity. "Yeah! Takuya is fighting him if (Random guys name) loses to Kiyomasa!!" Hanagaki was shocked at that response as he turned his attention to Yamagishi. Makoto said to Takuya to not get too cocky since Kiyomasa is not the type to play around. Hanagaki was speechless and worried for a bit, it's his friend after all. Takuya patted his back and said he should not be looked down as well as the others. They have arrived at the back of the school as they see that the fight had been started.

According to what Hanagaki had seen he felt a bit worried as Kiyomasa only spread the characteristic of violence. The other guy was forced to be carried out of the battlefield as he was seriously injured. Now or never, it was Takuya's turn to battle with Kiyomasa. Takuya sweatdropped as Kiyomasa grinned under the cigarettes. Kiyomasa did his first move as usual as going straight for the jaw. Takuya had analyzed him since his last battle and was able to dodge the punch, though Kiyomasa didn't stop there and struck straight to his stomach which Takuya was not able to dodge, he was knocked back as he glanced at his friend's worried look. He was about to make his move next until a voice had interrupted them. Kiyomasa looked at it intensely before realizing who it was, seeing the Tokyo Manji Gang's Vice President and their President.

"Oi Kiyomasa, why were you looking like you've seen a ghost." A cold voice shivered everyone's back as they all bowed. "Ken-chin, I ran out of Dorayaki" Another voice seemed to interfere with the air making it more intense and cold. "Eh, What is this fight?" Mikey the President of Tokyo Manji Gang asked. Draken the Vice President calmly replied saying its obviously a fight of violence saying it irritates him seeing things like this. Mikey went his way to the current fighter, Takuya. As Draken followed behind he kicked Kiyomasa straight in his stomach making him pass out. "Guys like you irritate me," He said once again in a harsh tone. Before Takuya could move Hanagaki came rushing to Takuya asking him if he was okay, Takuya responded that he was fine which made him sigh in relief. Mikey came in front of them but before he could say anything Hanagaki dragged Takuya out of the field even Takuya was surprised he had the guts to do that. "Takemichi, what are you doing?! This is the chance to meet him!!" Takuya said trying to free off Hanagaki's grip. With just one look at him, he seemed to stop his movements seeing his unfriendly expression. "I care more about you other than them so-" Before Hanagaki could finish his sentence he was cut off by another person touching his shoulders possibly to stop him. "In which position are you to not let the President speak?" Draken asked harshly. "In a position to not get my friend involved in your shit," Hanagaki said with a much more harsh tone making Draken tighten his grip on Hanagaki's shoulders. He asked what was his problem until Mikey had interfered saying it was okay and they should apologize for not letting him through. Hanagaki didn't have to care enough as he already did not have insight into the crowd.

"ON HIS BEHALF WE APOLOGIZE FOR HIS ATTITUDE!!" Shouted The other 3 of Hanagaki's small gang. (Akkun, Yamagishi, and Makoto) "It's quite alright" Mikey motioned back at the 3 while smiling. "Hanagaki and Takuya are their names, right?" He added. The 3 nodded as they left probably still wobbly. "Damn who knew he was harsh, he had the guts to talk back to Draken-Kun," Makoto asked terrified. The other 3 didn't care they just laughed it off.

Hanagaki had already gone home still shocked about what he did back then, but all he snapped his thoughts as he remembered the guy called Draken...

Will die 10 days from now...

P̵̫͓̰̳̈́́͛͗̈́̕ͅĂ̴̢͉̣̭̳̬̽̕̚̚͜R̷̘̦̪͉̦̂̀̒͂K̴̢͎̤̳̼͈̬̪͗̔̓͠ͅI̶̢̳̼͈̱͈̒̔͝N̸̛̳̳̙̦͖͕͍͙̂̒̈́̉͆G̸̹͇̪̿͊͜ ̸̲̂̿̚͠L̶̨̨̞͍̺̬̰̤̾O̸̬̝̖̊͑̈́̋́͑͑̚͠ͅT̷̢̠͙̜͇̞̞̫̫͆͛̓̾̎͜ ̶͚̫̠̀̐̽͑2̸̲̣̥̙̲̺̮̪̈́̿́͗̑̒̅̕͜͝

Date Written: November 8, 2021

Date Published: November 16, 2021

Written By: HaitaniYagi_official

Sorry for not updating, I still have Math to finish