Chapter 3

Timeline: May 31, 2005

August 3rd, 2005, Moebius Incident, Festival, Hina, Emma, Mitsuya, Hanma, Kisaki, Kiyomasa, Draken, Stabbed, Moebius, Toman, Manjiro, Haruki, Ryohei, Akkun, Takuya, Yamagishi, Makoto,

 P̵̨̝̘̮̱̭͔̮̊̀̎̏̆͊͂̌̚͝Ả̴̖̬̞̰̟̳͖̠̟͔̀̋̌R̶̡̗̫͚̺͓̗̲̆͊͗̎̚͝͝ͅĶ̴͓̟̉̐͠Ị̶̢̜͇̮̯̅͝N̵̨̢̻̞̙̠̖͒̾̈́̑͜G̷̨̡͍̣̱̠̺̺͐̓̇̕ ̶̨͈͈͈̻͈̘̯͋̇L̵̛̻͈̅̋̉̉͒͂̓̓O̷͚̝̟̙̝̠̤̪̎͌̎͊͜͠T̸̥̥̟̭͂̈́̃ ̶̧̛̟͕͍̑̓̾̎̐̑̚2̷͊͆ͅ

"AH!!!" Hanagaki screamed in agony as he run his fingers to his hair. "I don't want to get involved...." He softly said before sobs can be heard in his room. "Even if I can fight, I still don't have the courage to use it." He looked out the window while trying to regain his posture. Breathing in and out finally released a little stress. What should I do?... He tucks himself under the blankets slowly falling asleep. What should I do...  Hina...?

Hanagaki had woken up sweating as he got up to fold his bed and went on his regular routine. He only ate a small breakfast since he woke up late and is now rushing to school. He felt like he forgot something but still ignored it as he used the bike Ibuki gave him.

OF COURSE, HE FORGOT TO CALL HINA! there were so many things on his mind that's about to happen in the next 3 months! Yes, he is still traumatized or something, He also wants to figure out whoever is behind all of this trouble, he knows that it's Kisaki but theirs got to be someone else other than him. The most stressful part is that it could be anyone! it honestly could be those low-ass fish or the higher-ups he barely knows!!

Without even thinking he finally reached the school. "Takemichi!" Hina said running towards him. "Why didn't you call me?! Geez you made me worried for a sec-" She said in an angry voice but worried face. Hanagaki apologized crying he had forgotten and said he'll make it up to her. "Yo, Hina-chan Take-chan" A bored voice interrupted their small conversation, they turned their attention seeing Ibuki holding a small bag. "Bukie-chan!! Good morning!" Hina said excitedly and soon followed a greeting from Hanagaki. "Eh, what are you holding?" "Just a small bag that is given by my brother.." She said looking away, "YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!" Hina shouted holding Ibuki's shoulder and shoving it Hanagaki on the other hand just doesn't have the guts to stop girls from fighting, obviously, he's too kind to do that. Ibuki just shouted back but it was barely a talk more like a mumble. "Man... Bukie-chan... Who is it though?" She finally let go of her shoulders as she angrily placed her hands on her waist. Ibuki gave Hanagaki the bag and walked away. "Just kidding, I have no brother. I just packed that for both of you, see you later Hina-chan." She said waving and entering the school building. Both Hanagaki and Hina were confused until she asked what was inside. Hanagaki opened the bag and saw different kinds of chocolates and a note that seems to have the handwriting of Ibuki.

Hello, This was given by my relatives outside the country, I don't like chocolates that much so I decided to give this to both of you, hope to see you contented.

- Ibuki

" "Being friends with someone isn't about having more, it's about knowing more." That's what she said to me when we first met in elementary. ... She really is a definition of a true friend, don't you think Michi?" Hina asked turning all her attention to Hanagaki. "We really have a good friend here... Even though we're kinda third-wheeling her..." He said rubbing the back of his head.

I'm very sorry for the delay in this chapter T^T

Date Written: October 27, 2021

Date Released: November 1, 2021

Written by: HaitaniYagi_official

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!