Chapter 1

"Hunting nightmare"

"Hanagaki!!" Senju shouted running towards Takemitchi. Blood starts to drip on Takemichi's chest. As he lay his head on Mikey's shoulder. Mikey who still in shock trying to progress with everything that happened. On how Takemitchi got shot? Who shot him? The thought keeps repeating that made Mikey can't think straight.

"Mi..key.." word comes out from Takemitchi's bloody mouth. Before he falls Mikey catches him. Takemitchi lay on Mikey's arms as heavy rain started to fall.

"Hanagaki..?" Senju who's already in front of them looking at Takemitchi. Mikey look up at her like he don't know why Senju started crying.

"Hana..gaki" Senju spoke as she falls to her knees. Mikey watches her. Cry while calling Takemitchi's name. Mikey started to feel a heavy cold thing on his shoulder. That made him snap off on reality. He looks around where every single member is already looking at him. He slowly looks at his shoulder that making everything freeze in time. Takemitchi who's looking at him with a smile broke his heart.

"Take-michi..?" Mikey ask

Takemitchi slowly reaches his hand onto Mikey's face. The cold and warm sensation that Mikey feel made him stare at Takemitchi.

"Finally.. you call my.." before Takemitchi finished his sentence he cough as blood comes out of his mouth.

"Takemitchi!" Mikey holds Takemitchi's hand that is on his face. While pulling him closer.

"Sorry.." Takemitchi spoke

"Don't talk so much.." Mikey's eyes started to water. No idea if it's rain or tears.

Takemitchi smile " Can you call me one more time.." Takemitchi requested "I like it when you call me that way-" Takemitchi started to cough more and more blood. That made Mikey panic more the why Mikey's heart bump made him go crazy. The thoughts that this thing happened again.

"Takemitchi.. what are you talking about..?" Trying to make his sentence clear Mikey asks Takemitchi.

"What do.. you mean... I just want you to call me one last time... Mikey.." Takemitchi spoke slowly to make it clear.

"What one last time.. idiot.." Even trying to hold back the tears Mikey couldn't hold it back.

"Why you don't.. like it?" Takemitchi tried to make it sound like a joke and even try to giggle.

"You idiot.. hold on everything will be all right.. " Mikey said putting a smile on his face.

"Is that so?.." Takemitchi ask.

The smile on Mikey's face started to fade away. "Heh?.. what do you mean Hanagaki?" Mikey trying not to be obvious that he know what Takemitchi mean.

"Hah.. of course, everything will be fine.. so hold on okay... The ambulance will be here you will differently be fine.." trying to put on a strong face Mikey can feel his chest beat like a drum while his hand shaking while his feet getting numb.

"Mikey you do lie so much.." Takemitchi spoke Mikey look at him in shock. While he's tear stop.

"You know everything is not all right, right?.." Takemitchi's voice began to crumble. "I'm going to di-"

"You're not!!!" Mikey shouted that making everyone stop. I mean everyone who is around them both.

"Not you..no ..." Mikey starts to pull Takemitchi until he can lay on his shoulder...

"Not you..not again.." Mikey's voice started to crack.

"Mikey.." Takemitchi pulls Mikey more closer until he can hug him. Mikey can feel the warm hug that made him hold Takemitchi more.

"Mikey.. even so, you have to let me go.."

"No, I'm not..!!" Mikey tightly hold Takemitchi squeezing him closer to him.

"Then how am I so supposed to let go on this.." Mikey slowly releases Takemitchi. They both made eye contact.

" I-i can't let you go ... Not you not again.." Mikey's tears started to fall again.

"I can't... I don't wanna lose you too... I just." Mikey said he look at Takemitchi with wide eyes looking him.. " just don't leave me to.."

Takemitchi reaches onto Mikey's face that full of tears. He gently wipes the tears away.

"Of course I won't leave you.." Takemitchi spoke... "I'm always by your side.." Takemitchi places his hand on Mikey's chick. "I'll be there whenever you need me to be... I'll be there whenever you needed me.." Takemitchi smiled as tears fall from his eyes." I'll be there to save you.. Mikey" the last word that come out from Takemitchi's mouth.

___________________________________

Mikey suddenly wakes up from his nightmare while giving a heavy breath.

"That nightmare again..huh.." Mikey gives a big sign as he put his hand on his chick. Tears were all over his chick and eyes. Ever since the day of the incident nightmare keeps hunting Mikey awake. He stands up and sits on the edge of his bed. Brushing his hair going to the back.

The shiny light from his glass window covered half of his room. Realizing he forgot to close the curtain. A creaking sound he heard from his door. He aggressively moves like he's going to hit anyone who will spit out.

"it's me Kakucho..." creaking the door open widely the light that the door give made Mikey look the other way avoiding the shiny light.

"I just brought you, your pills.." Kakucho put the tray on Mikey's side bed table.

"I don't need it.."

"it's still early.. so I guess you still can sleep" Kakucho took the pill and water.

Mikey sign "you didn't hear what I said?"

"I did.. just you to know you pass out Mikey.."

Mikey didn't answer and just took his pills. Handing over the empty glass Kakucho took it and put it in the tray. Kakucho starts to walk out of the room but stops at the door.

"It's the best if you get some rest.." Kakucho said after shutting the door.

Mikey lay his body back on his bed while giving a big sign. He slowly closes his eyes. Thinking that, that nightmare will hunt him again and not for long he falls asleep.