Chapter 2

"Memory back then"

Mikey woke up when the sun hit his face he roll over to his left side to avoid the sunlight. But a knock on his door made him wake up he sat down on his bed while raffling his hair annoyed look is written on his face. He stands up walking to the door creaking it open.

"ah-I know you'll be awake.." Sanzu cheerfully say

"I was not.." annoyed Mikey open the door widely

"huh? You were just sleeping.."

"yeah.."

"oh shit" Sanzu wiper to himself "will you can just go back to sleep.."

Mikey gazes at Sanzu making him flinch "You expect me to go back to sleep? How?"

Sanzu awkwardly giggles while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sanzu... I told you to not.." Kakucho rushed into Mikey's room. He glance at Mikey and put a gaze on Sanzu.

"Get out I'm going to change.." Mikey order and just walk going to the bathroom.

"Why did you not tell me he's still sleeping.." Mikey heard Sanzu ask kakucho whispering it.

"Asshole I did tell you not to budge in.. you moron.." Kakucho brag to sanzu

"Who the fuck are you calling asshole here.." Sanzu argue

"Close the door after.." Mikey loud voice shut the two up. Kakucho walk out after glanzing to Sanzu while Sanzu walk behind him creaking the door shot.

Mikey give a big sign after he heard the door shut. He can still hear the two fighting outside but he didn't mind it. He enters the bathroom switching the bathtub on. After undressing himself he put his self in the bathtub. He sat there hugging his leg. Mikey just sat there for about 3 minutes after deciding to finish up. He didn't take long to change after he step out to his room. He went down as Kakucho and Sanzu waited for him on the couch. The two glances at each other Mikey didn't mind it and just passed by them. He went to the kitchen to get some water. He took some he's pills from the upper cabinet.

"Mikey... Mr. sing been waiting for you.." Kakucho reminded Mikey, Mikey replied with a 'hmm'...

After they come out form the building they went straight to the parking lot. The Bonten executive is all there Sanzu assists Mikey going in the car. While he got into the right side of the car door. While kakucho on the front sit with their driver. After a minute of driving they reach their company building.

The car stopped in front of the building entrance. They all went inside the employee welcomed them with a bow. They walk toward the elevator going straight up to the top of the building. After they reach the top floor they walk to this big hallway with an interior of black and red they walk on a red carpet will the light that give by a crystal gold wall lap making the place a bit darker. They reach the big black wide door that was their office. The guard creaks it open Mr. Sing was already there sitting on the couch that's in front of Mikey's disk.

Mr. sing notices their entrance so he stands up to greet them. They all sat down as Kakucho handed over the file to Mr. Sing.

"Oh, so this it is huh.." Mr. Sing comment after searching the file.

"Is there anything that is missing?" Mikey ask

"oh no no Mr. Sano I'm just surprised by the information.." Mr. Sing complement

"How nice of you Mr. sing.. but I'm curious about this guy right here.." Sanzu interprets while lining on the right side of Mr. Sing.

"oh you must be Sanzu?" the guy asks while giving a glance at Sanzu.