Chapter 5

"Mr. Mask"

"I just been in the bathroom.. know I'm lost.." Mikey murmured to himself that servant that help him find the toilet was already gone. And the most annoying part is that he can't get out in this freaking maze mansion. Mikey walks for about a minute while finding someone to help him back to the main hall. Mikey finds himself looking outside. 

Where the garden area is he's attention got caught by a person standing. He starts to walk outside creaking the door open. A chill breeze of wind blew his dark hair. He covers his face while brushing off the hair on his face.

He walks towards the person standing as. It did turn around Mikey stopped when he notice who's the person is. He doesn't know the name but he has seen him before. Mikey searches the guy's whole body without making it so obvious. The guy is wearing a black tuxedo with a matching red tie. He has this dark hair with a black piercing on his right ear. 

The thing that caught Mikey's attention is that he's wearing a Mask... The mask covers only his eyes. A dark red mask. But his lower face is exposed with his pinkish lips. Under his mask, the light coming from the moon hit his beautiful ocean eyes.

"Hello?" The guy's voice sends chills down to Mikey's spin.

"May I help you?" The guy asks.

Mikey cleared his throat before answering "Do you know where the way to the main hall is?" Mikey asks calmed.

"Hmm, main hall?" The guy said looking away.

"If you don't wanna say-"

"I'm was going there though" The guy cut up Mikey.

"But.. If you don't mind I would love to help you... but as long if you stay for a bit ..."

Mikey's eyebrow meets after raising one.

"Are you in a hurry?" The guy asks.

Will for some reason Mikey is in a hurry to get out of this place.

"No" Mikey reply without hesitation.

"Hmm... Nice.." The guy said starting to walk to the balustrade. He put both his elbow leaning in. Mikey watches every move he makes. The guy looks back at Mikey signaling him to join him. Mikey stair at him while starting to walk slowly Mikey stops a total long distance from the guy.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" Mikey directly asks.

The guy turns to Mikey "Will.. I'm heading to someone.." he replies and looks away.

"Is heading your face gonna help with that"

"Yeah, I guess .."

"Hmm"

For some reason, Mikey didn't get irritated by it. There's something about him that makes Mikey feel a bit comfortable something like that. The music from rock music to slowed music.

'finally' Mikey's thought to himself that music early was so irritating and too loud for him.

"Hmm this is nice music.. don't you think?"

Mikey didn't reply and just stare at him. The guy walk a foot closer to Mikey he offered a hand. Mikey raises an eyebrow questioning.

"A dance won't hurt, right? After this, I'll help you.."

"If you don't wanna help me in the first place you just have to say it.."

"No, I really wanna help you.."