Chapter 6

"Takemichi?"

"What in the world are you talking about!?" Koko shouted on his phone.

Koko caught Takeomi's attention whos sitting on the couch in their office.

"What's up with him?" Takeomi whispers to Kakucho sitting next to him. Kakucho takes off his attention on his laptop to Koko. That is still on his phone.

"No idea.." Kakucho reply and went back to what he was doing.

Takeomi take a hit on his cigarette and took a folder on the glass table in front of them. He opens it and searches for something.

"The stacks this year are quite low than last year.." Takeomi lean a bit to Kakucho. "This never happened before Kakucho.." Takeomi finished. Kakucho looks at the file that is in Takeomi's hands.

"It's because of that fucking incident..." Koko said. They both looked at him while he sat on the opposite side of the couch.

"What incident?" Takeomi question.

"It's about the drug that's been rooming around.." Kakucho replies still he's attention on his laptop that's on his lap.

"Drug?" Takeomi question. "You mean the drug that's been going around targeting teenagers?"

"Yeah, that one.." Koko reply.

"How those that affect this then?" Takeomi ask.

"Will the stack that we import from outside the country the government only allowed the small amount of it.." Kakucho said.

"At this rate where gonna go bankrupt.." Koko said.

"Will that be possible if this source of this drug won't be caught.." Kakucho say

"And what do you expect me to wait until the government caught the corps.." Koko said with a slightly annoyed in he's tone.

"Okay okay enough with this topic.." Takeomi breaks the tension. Takeomi takes his attention, Koko.

"So what was that commotion that you're so mad about?" Takeomi question.

Before Koko could reply a loud slammed on the door caught the three's attention. Their attention was caught by Ran entering the room with a blood stain on his inner clothes and also a stain on his face.

"What the bloody fuck.. Ran.." Koko says. Ran looked at him without saying anything and just went straight to the back door of the office.

"Oi! Don't tell me you walk to the office like that!!" Koko shouted to him but Ran didn't even look back and just slam the door on the opposite side.

"That dick!!" Koko who's annoyed starts to stand up.

"I'll go.." Kakucho says putting his laptop on the table. He start to walk to the backdoor until he got in.

--------------------------------------

"Hmmm.. so he did it this time.. hmm yes I understand.. yes thank you.." Kazushi hangs up putting the phone down on the glass table next to the door of the terrace. He walks down these little stairs. That leads to the living room that's in the middle of the house.

"What was that?" Makoto asks in the kitchen on the left side of the living room pouring some whine on a glass.

"Nothing much.." Kazushi reply.