Chapter 2 - Meeting You

Hwang Shin-young's POV

"Ma'am, would you like to play a game with me?"

"Why should I? Plus, I'm not in the mood right now, sorry" I answered. I stood up and was about to leave until the man once again caught my attention.

"You could get 100,000 won everytime your card lands upright" I stopped walking and turned to the handsome man in confusion. He showed a blue and a red coloured paper card. Then, he opened his brief case showing lots of money. "Miss, have you ever played Ddakji before?" he questioned.

"Uh, yeah? I played it with my brother when I was young"

He then smiled and said "Great! Play with me. Everytime you win, I'll give you 100,000 won. Please pick a card" He again showed the coloured cards. I don't know what to pick. Hmm...... Maybe Red?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
167 Hours Later (lol jk👹)

Aishhhhh fine I'll just pick the blue one

I grabbed the blue coloured card and he stood up from his seat. "Sir, you can go first. I really don't mind" I said. "Are you sure Miss?" I nodded and let him go first. Surprisingly, he got a strong arm and immediately flipped my card. Damn.. I thought. "Oh yeah I forgot, what will happen if I lose? Do I-" My sentence got interrupted when the man slapped me in the face. "What the fuck" I said and shot him a deathly glare that could kill him right away. He gulped "M-Miss, you'll pay me 100,000 won everytime you lose but you can pay me with a slap on your face instead"

"Oh...alright then. But I couldn't easily forgive you for that, got it?" I said. He smiled and nodded. Time for some revenge... I smirked. I grabbed my paper card tightly and throwed it on the ground with all my strength. It flipped and I smiled but I didn't notice that my throw was too overpowered. It flew and hit the man's face. I noticed that his nose was bleeding. Damn....I'm so strong. I could ruin this handsome man's face right away.

"Uhh sorry I guess? That's revenge for slapping me without my permission. That's instant karma, Mister." I stuck my tounge out and gave him a peace sign. He looked at me and smiled. Tch... How could he smile after he got smacked by a card? He reall- I got interrupted when the man suddenly grabbed the money and shoved it in my face. "What the-" I grabbed the money.

"Oh yeah, the money, totally forgot about it" I mumbled. "You know, you can win even more money by playing simple games like these, if you wish to participate, please call this number" he handed me a card with three shapes on it. I flipped the card and I saw a phone number. "Hmm.. one question, do we-" I looked around and noticed the man isn't here anymore. God, what a disrespectful man.. maybe this is one of the reasons why I'm a lesbian. Seriously, all the boys that I meet have no manners.

〇∆□

I called the number using my phone. Someone told me to wait outside and he would pick me up at Midnight. I got major debt and I'm fucking broke. I don't even have a place to stay ever since I killed my uncle, so why not participate? I checked my phone and it's already 12AM. Suddenly, a van stopped infront of me and the window slid down. I saw a person with a mask on, what the fuck? "Password" the masked person said. "Uhhhh I remembered it was Red Light, Green Light."